• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Lower back ache

Shazpaz

what you need Shaz is a Dr Fattothin internal rigid back support system xxxx

Shazpaz

TracyJ

Gold Member
Hi Shazzy, i had that occasionally but to be fair im not the best to look to with my urinary tract probs lol xx

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
C: 8st11lb G: 8st11lb
LMAO...Could it be period pains..mine alays start in my back and i feel like i am in labour again xx

Shazpaz

Hi Shazzy, i had that occasionally but to be fair im not the best to look to with my urinary tract probs lol xx
How you doing Hun?

TracyJ

Gold Member
God Nic i never had labour pains..period pains are enough!! xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Im not bad thanks hun how are you other tha the back? xx

Shazpaz

LMAO...Could it be period pains..mine alays start in my back and i feel like i am in labour again xx
Don't think so hun....I'm thinking water infection maybe. Just wondered if anyone else had the same.

TracyJ

Gold Member
Shaz i get an ache in my kidney quite a lot that goes on its own..so yeah maybe small infections? xx

Shazpaz

Im not bad thanks hun how are you other tha the back? xx
I'm ok hun. I'm up here escaping the flipping football!!

louizekj

Silver Member
Hey guys...

Ketosis puts a fair amount of stress on your kidneys for some reason. It has been linked to kidney disease and failure in the past..but then you can say that about anything really can't you! I've just asked my aunty shes a nurse and has said as hard as it may be with what you are drinking already just try upping your water intake for a few days. This should either clear any small infection or relieve the kidneys from stress! Nothing to worry about though :D xx

lillie

weighs a lot less
i had really bad pains last wek and they got so bad i nearly went the doc,i just upped the water and it helped xx

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol im watching the footie Shaz..sorry xx

Shazpaz

More water it is then. Thanks guys.

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
Shaz can you drink cranberry juice...its fab for clearing out and sorting your kidneys / unrine infections?

TracyJ

Gold Member
Argh!! Painful! Mine wasnt pleasant to be fair..emerg section but no pain xx

Shazpaz

Shaz can you drink cranberry juice...its fab for clearing out and sorting your kidneys / unrine infections?
Not sure hun. I need to check with Mr Atkins? .......runs off to check book!!!

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
My sis had an eme c section tooo .... she was really detacted from her eldest for a while .... like it wasnt real... he had just appeared...must b horrid!!!