Lowering my Daily Propoints

Davey1984

Hi All,

Hope you are all well and you all had a lovely weekend.

Just a quick question, I have been following Proponts for 3 weeks now and in that time I have only lost half a pound and I am feeling incredibly disheartened.

I was following Cambridge Diet for 5 days and I just couldnt stick with it any longer, so I gave up 3 weeks ago when I joined WW.

My leader looked at my trackers and doesnt seem to see the reason why I am not losing any weight, she doesnt think it is the transistion from Cambridge to Weight Watchers because that was 3 weeks ago.

She has advised me to lower my dailies by 10 - she said maybe my dailies were too high?

Does this sound right to anybody?

xxxx

How many daileys u on ?

Seems like an awfully big drop to me. Did your leader work out your dailies on the calculator to begin with or did she guess?!

If you put your details here im sure someone will rework it out for you. (i have the calculator but cant work that bit!)

Hi,

I am on 54 dailies an was advised to drop these to 44
X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

How many do you actually eat on a average day ? Do you use any of your weeklies ?

54 points is over double my points must be eating an awful lot of food to use 54 points mo wonder you have only lost half a pound xx

Saying that though my fiance is 6ft tall and weighed 21 stone at the start. He had 56 pp a day.

Hi all,
Thank you all do much for your replies:

I am 27 years old
Male
5ft 9ins
18 stone 6lb

My weeklies vary, sometimes I use them and sometimes I don't it depends on what I have going on socially

Xxx

no no that would be right points wise, the points go from 26-71 depending on your own personal circumstances... think thats real dodgy advice you've been given... just stick with it, with the points you get according to ww. Vlcd's will screw up your metabolism, some people find it takes longer than others but you will lose weight eventually

Maybe try a week with using your day points and no weeklies see how u get on

Yeah 54 is what My leader said and then she suggested I lower my points by 10 daily to see if I can get a loss.

x

It seems a huge drop to lose 10pp a day. I think you should try sticking at it for another couple of weeks, and maybe try not to use your weeklies instead rather than going down by 10pp a day.
I'm on 50pp a day but this is my first week

Back