Lowering my goal....

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Hey guys and girls, i cant help but think im never going to be happy with my weight and constantly want to be lower! At the moment im 12stone 8 and a size 14, i wanted to be a size 12 at first but now im thinking i want to be lower at a size 10 but im worried when i get there i will want to be smaller ect.....

Dose anyone else feel like this? I pretty sure i cant be the only one!? should i talk to my CDC about it do ya think? x:(

i know exactly what you are feeling - I've been determined not to be driven by mu size or weight this time but to focus on having a healthy BMI - I have set my goal using that - I would like a BMI of 23. I am hoping that what ever weight/size combination that comes out at when i get there it will be enough for me.

Yes my original goal is a helathy BMI of 25. I guess i will just have to get the the weight and see if i feel good or not!? x

girls we are never happy. i've lowered my goal several times.

my first goal was 12st 7lbs. after that it was 12st, then 11st 7lbs and now 11st. i was considering getting into the 10st range. i'm quite happy as i am now though. i'm fluctuating between 11st 2lb and 11st 5lb.

I've actually increased mine from 10 stone 4 to 11 stone. Main reason being 10 stone 4 on my CDCs scales would actually make me 9 stone 13 and my BMI would then be a bit too low for my preference.

11 stone 4 puts me at a BMI of 25 so I'm aiming for just under that, then see how I feel before deciding whether to lower my goal back to my original target weight

Your CDC should support any target so long as you remain in the healthy range xx

I have lowered my goal too , when I first started a healthy weight seemed so unattainable , so I set it for 11 stone whic puts me BMI at 24.9 ( so top end of healthy ) now i am there I realise that actually it is possible to loose more :eek: and I have now set it to 10 stone which will put my BMI in the middle of the healthy range and I am hoping to be a nice size 12 .
I dont think its a problem as long as you dont set your goal less than BMI 20 , which your CDC wouldnt allow anyway

Thanks girls, we are never happy are we lol! maybe i will try to consentrate on being a size 10 rather than a weight.

I've just jumped straight into the deep end! probably being a bit optimistic but I'm aiming for 9 stone. Being 5.3ft I think 9 stone is a nice healthy weight and my new CDC agrees too but my first CDC wasn't happy for me to go below 10 stone 4…I'll be happy at either weight at this moment in time though!!!

Back