Lowest amount of cals?

Hi guys I am new here I am following the RC diet but using MFP to calorie count,last week I lost 2 and a quarter pound this week put a pound and a quarter on!

After reading the MFP forums I was worried I was eating too little,1200kcals is my daily allowance I am disabled so can only doing limited exercise so prob only burn 100kcals a day so I don't eat them back.

An average day is Cereal and milk,salad for lunch and meat and potato for dinner and snacks pink n whites or grapes or ryvitas.

Anyone know where I went wrong?

I love boots too. I can't see your height onnthia app but I'm probably the SAMe height. The only thing I don't like is not being able to see things!

im 5'1, so i see less than you!! lol! xxx

hannata said:
its alright being tall and skinny i'm sure, but when you are fat and tall you just feel like a monster :( not good.

I like my height, i just don't like my width :p

I'm 5ft10 and I just never wear heels, even though I'd love to. I tower over everyone as it is...

Hey I'm 5ft 10 totally know what you mean when I was bigger I felt like a monstorous man! Now I'm a size 12 I love it (well love my legs ;-)) long hehe!! You can do it!! Then get those heels on ;-) xx

lost nearly 6 stone ... hoping to make it 7 :)

Back