lowest ever adult weight....woo hoo xxxx

slimwannabe

Silver Member
Sorry but had my WI today and have lost 4lbs this week making me now 11st 1lb,thats 1lb lower than my ever adult weight.

I am currently 29 years old and about 4 years ago I managed to lose alot of weight through sheer determination and hard slog at the gym (was easier then as in dif.f job and lived right by gym)
So anyways no matter how hard I tried I never managed to get below 11st 2lbs so am so pleased that I have done it today.

Sorry to go on but am grinning from ear to ear as have struggled to get back on CD after xmas break.

Love CD xxxxxxx

That's fantastic Natalie. You must feel great. Very well done x

Thanks ladies I really am,still got 8lbs to get to goal though so will see how next few weeks go.

Am going away with hubby this weekend (1st time without kids in 11 yrs) and breakfast and evening meal is included so doubt ill get a loss in next weeks wi but never mind I am sure the weekend away will be worth it lol x

ah thats brillant a great milestone

Make the most of your time away. Life is for living. Be careful with your carb intake etc. and get back on track when you come back. Enjoy yourself.

Well done Natalie, very happy for you!! :)

thankyou all,am due to be weighed nxt fri so will let you know of the damage lol.

Happy valentines to you all xxx

Back