Lowest Point Chocolate

Gems_M

After reading the 'biggest downfalls' thread I am now thinking about chocolate lol. So what are the lowest pointed chocolates you know of? :)

theres weightwatchers chocolate frozen icecreams in little pots and they taste gorgeous for jus 3 points! u might tinkthats loads but der sooo worth it.. luv dem

These are all the chocolates that I don't mind using my points on:
Curly Wurlys are 2.5points
Freddos are only 2points
Cadbury's Fudge Bar is 2points
A Cadbury's Chomp bar is also 2points
A standard milky way (26g) is 2points

If you want some Chocolate that is a bit more 'grownup' why don't you opt for one of the following:
A Galaxy Ripple is 3.5points
A small bag of maltesers(37g) is 3.5points
A bag of Mars Planets(37g) are 3.5points
A Cadbury's Crunchie (42g) is 3.5points
A 2 finger KitKat (24g) is 2.5points

Hope this list helps Hun!!!???? God I want some Chocolate now! lol
xxx

Oh yeah and if you fancy ice-cream, I tried the Weight Watchers 'Cornetto' type ice-creams the other day and they were surprisingly yummy plus they were a very good size! And at only 2.5points, I think they are really good value points wise!

i always go for chocolate flavour ww puds, especially the mint ones as they are more satisfying and you get alot more for your points when you are in desperate need of a chocolate fix...which happens alot to me hehe

Ooh lovely ideas there thanks :)
Just nice to know what products are point-friendly should I need to curb the craving lol.
And oops sorry if I have made you fancy chocolate now!
I am going to definately pick up some of the frozen desserts too.

The lowest chocolate pointed bars I know are, Tescos reduced fat bars only 1 point, in two flavours crispy orange and fruit and nut, they come in a 7 pack.

WW have 3 choccie things that satisfy my sweet craves lol

Chocolate yogart pots - 1 point each

Mini ice cream choc and toffee pots - 1.5 points each

Chocolate brownie ice cream with the brownie bits in the bottom - 2 points

OR a crunchie that i believe is only 3.5 points

All of the above!!!! haha!!!!

I also came across the thin cadbury dairy milk bar, kinda like the old wildlife bars and only 2pts for that!!!! buy them in a multipack of 6 i think!

Ive seen some chocolate bars advertised at 99 cals and there is a toffee crisp one!! They are like 2 fingers in the pic, Anyone come across these yet?

yes there is a toffee crisp bar for 99 calories, I bought them and they were 2 points because they have a high fat content for the size of them, not really worth it as the bar is small, I would rather have a flake for 3 points, or kit kat sense for 3.5, or crunchie for 3.5

Where did you get it from???

Another thing i ment to say is make sure you do check the points on your calculator rather than form the guide as i was just looking and a bar of bournville is written as 2.5. Thought that was too gd to be true and it is, they are 5 for the same size on the cadbury website. Tisk tisk.

I got the toffee crisp bars from Super Value in Ireland, I dont know if you have these shops in England, they come in a 6 pack and you can also get the drifters for the same points in a 6 pack also.

I got the toffee crisp bars from Super Value in Ireland, I dont know if you have these shops in England, they come in a 6 pack and you can also get the drifters for the same points in a 6 pack also.
how may points in them? i saw them in tesco 2day but i jus walked by cos i tot de points wud be mental

Nestle have some new bars out which are only 99cals per one!

For the Toffee Crisp ones the details are;

Each biscuit contains:

Calories 99 = 5%, Sugars 9.2g = 10%, Fat 5.2g = 7%, Saturates 3.4g = 17%, Salt 0.1g = 1% of an adult's guideline daily amount.

which works out as 2 points each :)

Also the Drifters as mentioned before;

Each biscuit contains:

Calories 99 = 5%, Sugars 4.1g = 5%, Fat 4.8g = 7%, Saturates 1.7g = 9%, Salt 0.1g = 1% of an adult's guideline daily amount.*

which is also 2 points, both can be found in tesco for £1.21 (toffee crisp x7pack) and £1.32 (drifers x8pack)

My daughter loves chocolate so what I do for her is a buy really good quality dark chocolate and melt a few squares in the microwave and then she has a small orange or a banana and dips the orange segments or the chopped banana into the bowl and covers the fruit with melted chocolate. it's her fav and it gets her to eat fruit. :)

per biscuit? do you get 2 per serving like a twix? coz they arent any better value if so :(:(

per biscuit? do you get 2 per serving like a twix? coz they arent any better value if so :(:(

they do look very small tbh! i don't think it will be worth it, not for the price either, can go to poundland and get multipacks of curly wurlys or crunchies etc for the same or even smaller points value!

Back