Lowest synned tesco sausages

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by Fatty_no_more, 21 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hi guys trying to stick to sw as much as possible after Xmas day as I finally have a class to go to!

Hopefully going shopping to tesco later if I can move my car! But just wondering if anyone can give advice on the lowest syn sausages? Pref frozen? If not I can always freeze. X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    I like the Healthy Living Cumberland low fat ssgs from Tesco. They're 1 syn each. I hope that I can go to Tesco later too because I plan to buy quite a few packets of these (amongst other things).
    They are fresh, but I split the packet and freeze them in 2's, I've never checked the freezer section though, they might have them in there.

4. Sparky67

Sparky67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.45%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I do the same. They are often on offer if you buy two, so I split them and freeze them so you can take them out one at a time. They're not bad.

5. juju79

juju79 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3.5lb(1.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'm for the Tesco Cumberland as well. A lot of the others I've tried are quite tasteless and these are the only ones the other half likes too. I turned some into sausage pasta the other night and they were lovely.

6. Elerifairy

Elerifairy Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(14.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    tastiest by far are W.W and only 1/2syn each :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.