Loz's LighterLife...

Hello my luvlies...
I don't know if ketosis has kicked in yet...? But this is what my body is experiencing at the mo...
  • Tiredness
  • Bad breath - Good job i was expecting this, as ive bought mouth spray ... :ignore: :D
  • Freezing hands
  • General coldness, i suppose the weather isnt helping either...
Had a few thoughts about lapsing :sign0007:but haven't, i chose to got upstairs and brush my teeth instead and get a bottle of water that was chillin in the freezer!

I've been on the net this afternoon looking for a blouse..? I like the see through ones ((with a cami under it of course)) teamed with some palazzo trousers... havent yet found what i'm looking for... any ideas of good websites would be greatly appreciated!

Searching the net for fab clothes has been a great way to keep me occupied... ((Small note to self, if feeling the urge to lapse, use the internet to pass time)) :p

Hope you're having a good day all! xxx

Hello Lozz

Nyc 2 meet u !

Well done on the 7LB and u did well with resisting temptation too. I keep looking at slimmer girls when my mind wanders or my tummy protests !! It really helps me to have a visual of the possibilities if i an stick with the plan.
This forum is amazing too.

I wisk u luck

xx

Back