Lozzal's diary.

Thanks Deflating for the good advice. I did a few days later eat another meal thinking I can just get back on track. Much harder the second time. Weigh in today and I only lost a pound in 10 days. Gutted but serves me right for having 2 half days off.

I wont be doing that again. Only on this for another 18 days until refeed, so really need to get back to 100% which I was until I had my first lapse. You live and learn.

Weigh in today lost 6lb, 2 stone 6lb in total now. I am only doing this for another week now and plan my first meal to tea next Thursday. Hoping to lose another 1lb at next weeks weigh in so it will be total of 2 and a half stone.

Really sorry I have not been on much or read anyone's progress yet, I am on my 5th 12 hour night shift tonight so just been totally working and sleeping with nothing in between. Hope you are all doing well and will catch up reading diary's soon x.

4lb loss this week, 2 stone 10lb total weight loss. I start my re feed tomorrow and my plan is to weigh in again next week to hopefully not gain too much!

Hope everyone is well x

You're making great progress. As a new Lipotrim dieter it's inspiring. Keep it up.

Back