Lozzal's Exante Diary.

I would think you should do the man plan one. I work 3 or 4 12 hour night shifts a week, and I find I need 4 packs a day on those nights. I think just having 3 a day for you as a man might not be enough.

Day 14 for me today and I'm still being 100%. Its the last of 4 night shifts for me tonight. I find nights in work harder than when I am at home of a day. Looking forward to Mondays weigh in is helping to keep me focused.

Loz
Well done. Late work days are difficult. You're doing so great!

Yes, I find it easier it stay on plan when I'm already sunk into routine so well done staying focused through your night shifts. Looking forward to seeing how Monday's weigh in goes!

I think a lot of it is mind over matter, for me the thought of not eating at a social event is worse than actually not eating! If it was me I would save 2 food packs, probably 2 bars, and a can of coke zero, and not declare I was on a mad diet unless somebody asked me what I was eating. You will be surprised how eating the bars or daal pot goes unnoticed or unquestioned, and if you stick to plan you will be really pleased with yourself and inspired and filled with confidence in yourself to carry on! Loz

4lb lost this week.
Day 16 for me today and a total of 12lb lost. I rewarded myself with a chicken breast and handful of nuts!

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the sun.

Loz x

Hurray for the loss! Well done you!

Day 21 for me today. Still being 100%, but I do sometimes have a slice of ham or chicken breast or a few nuts and count this as one of my meals and I have managed to stay in ketosis. I am finding this really helps me stay on the straight and narrow as I dont feel deprived.

Weigh in Monday. Hope everyone is well and managing to stay good in the lovely weather.

Loz x

Loz I’m the same as you i mainly stick to 3 packs, but on days where I need to (normally because I’m a mum, work, been for a 20 min run) I have a 200 cal meal.

Normally chicken to eggs with spinach or green beans.

I’ve been camping this weekend It’s day 6 for me and a cheering WI shows I’m 8lb down WHOOP (started at 14st 12)

Thanks Darcy, Ive been reading your diary and its so motivating, you have done so well!

Well done RareKiwi, especially having such a good lose while you have been away!

Day 23.

2lb lose for me today, 14lb in total. Pleased I've lost a stone in just over 3 weeks. I'm pretty sure I couldn't have achieved that on any other weight lose plan. I'm a happy bunny today!

Loz x

Brilliant loss!

So Day 24 for me yesterday 100% perfect till then, then totally blown it last night with a binge. Went to a family event with my can of cke zero, shake and bar and all the best intentions. Let myself down big time.

I'm back on track today though, and paying for it because I feel starving! Get me back to Ketosis now!!! I've learnt my lesson.:(

Loz x

So Day 24 for me yesterday 100% perfect till then, then totally blown it last night with a binge. Went to a family event with my can of cke zero, shake and bar and all the best intentions. Let myself down big time.

I'm back on track today though, and paying for it because I feel starving! Get me back to Ketosis now!!! I've learnt my lesson.:(

Loz x
Ah loz, that's a shame. Never mind, that was yesterday, it's past now. Best thing to do is acknowledge how you feel about it today and let that spur you on in a positive way. It's a little blip, no more than that. Onwards and upwards, chick - or should that be downwards?!? ;) x

Thanks Ketoveggie. I'm struggling today to be honest. I've been good but really tempted to have something else. I know if I do it will be so much harder to get back on track so I'm really trying to be good x.

Thanks Ketoveggie. I'm struggling today to be honest. I've been good but really tempted to have something else. I know if I do it will be so much harder to get back on track so I'm really trying to be good x.

Hi loz, how you doing?
Have you managed to stay on target?
It's so easy to let one little slip snowball if you let it. Been there far too often myself. If you can get through until tomorrow you've cracked it. Stay strong x

Back