Lozzal's Exante Diary.

Thanks for the support and positive words. I failed again last night. I'm so annoyed with myself. But I am feeling much better today. I think I needed to get it out my system.

Today my head feels in a much better place. I've had my 2 day blow out, its done I cant take it back! Time to get back on track before I lose the 1 stone I worked so hard to lose. Its been a good reminder of how easy it is to go back to old eating habits and I don't want to go back there.

I kept thinking yesterday that before I blew it, being in ketosis, it had actually become quite easy to stay on track. I need to get back there.

I am not going to get weighed until Monday and then hopefully the damage won't be too bad and hopefully soon dealt with.

This has been a learning curve for me and I hope I can sort myself out now in the coming days.

Sorry to go on! Onwards and Downwards!

Loz x

There are going to be blips here and there, Loz. Some manage without them, other's don't, we're all different in that sense. But learning your triggers I guess and learning these experiences I think will help you once you reach maintenance. Dust yourself off, and keep on going. You've got this! ;)

Alecto thanks for spurring me on! I am back on it today, just had a bit of ham and bacon to help with the hunger pangs until I'm back in ketosis. Thanks for your support. Hope its going well for you too. Loz x

RareKiwi, thanks for thinking of me! I went completely off the rails last week for 5 days. I am back on track now for the last 2 days and I've learnt my lesson (I hope!).

At least I recognise why it happened and I hope this will prevent it from happening again. I weighed in today and I have gained 2lb but I'm ok with that it could have been much worse. I'm hoping I can get that back off by next week.

My Dad is home from Melbourne in 4 weeks time and it would be lovely to shift another stone before he gets here. I'm going to give it a good go! He will be staying with me for about 3 weeks and we are having a holiday too during his stay. I will not be doing Exante while he is here, but I hope to eat sensibly and low carbs. I hope to get back on it after he goes home with hopefully not too much damage done!

Hope everyone has a good week, take care. Loz x

Let us know how you get on, Loz. Hope your week goes well x

Hi RareKiwi, well done you are doing amazing.

Thanks for thinking of me. I am not doing Exante at the moment as I have my Dad staying with me for a month. He has lived in Melbourne Australia for over 30 years so we only get together around every 8 months. I have been going out with him visiting family and having days out. It is great to see him but I feel very miserable weight wise as everything I had lost is probably back on. I can feel my clothes getting tighter but I know Exante is impossible for me to maintain at the moment.

My plan is to resume 4 weeks tomorrow. My Dad returns home before that but I have 2 events to attend and I don't want to start then stop again. So if I restart Exante 4 weeks tomorrow I know I can commit 100%.

All the best on your journey, and I will soon be sharing with you all again soon. Loz x

See you soon Loz x

I’ve been a bit ping pong but next planned break on 13th September. Xx take care of you and enjoy life.

Thanks for all your support RareKiwi, I hope your back here soon after your planned break and when can spur each other along!

Well I'm back on Exante 100% as from yesterday. I have started again and I am now 16 stone 8lb which is 2lb heavier than last time I started. I'm really gutted, but as my Dad was staying with me from Australia for a month, and this is the last time my Dad will every visit this country we have just been doing loads of fun stuff, eating out and a holiday in Cornwall.

Back to reality now though. My plan is to try to get to 13 stone by New Years Eve. Not sure how realistic it is try to loose just over 3.5 stone in 15 weeks but I'm going to give it a good go!

I will catch up with all your diaries over the next few days. Loz x

Thanks for all your support RareKiwi, I hope your back here soon after your planned break and when can spur each other along!

Well I'm back on Exante 100% as from yesterday. I have started again and I am now 16 stone 8lb which is 2lb heavier than last time I started. I'm really gutted, but as my Dad was staying with me from Australia for a month, and this is the last time my Dad will every visit this country we have just been doing loads of fun stuff, eating out and a holiday in Cornwall.

Back to reality now though. My plan is to try to get to 13 stone by New Years Eve. Not sure how realistic it is try to loose just over 3.5 stone in 15 weeks but I'm going to give it a good go!

I will catch up with all your diaries over the next few days. Loz x
Welcome back Loz. Missed ya! Good luck!

Good to meet you, Loz. You could well shimmy down to 13 by 2019! Go for it!

Thank you Kelpie and AliGal it is good to be back and have my eating under control. Hope to catch up with your dairies very soon. Loz x

Day 4 for me today and I have been 100% and feel so motivated to stay on track, really hope I can keep feeling like this!

I was on my first night of 3 last night, so I thought I would weigh myself when I got up as anything I have lost so far is just water. I have lost 8.5lb since Monday but I know it is just the stored fluid we all retain with glycogen. I think I am in ketosis now so I plan to only weigh in on a Monday from now on, as any lose from now on should be fat!

I hope you are all keeping well and managing to stay on track. Onwards and Downwards! Loz x

Back