Lozzies attempt to shrink the butt...AGAIN :)

Hi Lozzie 2lb off so not bad my appetite this week has really reduced not sure why but not complaining its just not like me at all lol xx Hope you are enjoying being back on track xx

Hi Lozzie 2lb off so not bad my appetite this week has really reduced not sure why but not complaining its just not like me at all lol xx Hope you are enjoying being back on track xx

Oh that's fab! Well done on the loss! I'm loving being back on plan, feeling more focused than I have in a long time :) x

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Trying to be extra good today as we're going to some friends house tonight for dinner. ....might save my sins for 1 slice of home made pizza.....although I'm going to try and just eat salad if I can get away with it without seeming rude. I'm on a roll now so don't want to spoil the momentum.

Food so far has been:

Breakfast: 3 poached eggs.

Lunch: tiny bit of ham hock, chicken thigh, a banana and a satsuma.

Think I'll have some fat free yoghurt and strawberries too....

Hope you're all having a fab weekend :D

**** Dinner was gorgeous! Had the tiniest piece of pizza which I'm counting as 6 syns just to be safe. Plus a brown rice salad with apples, carrots, red cabbage, cheese (4syns) a few nuts (3syns) - it was super scrummy - very proud of myself for sticking to plan :)

I've overestimated syns to be sure I didn't go over.

HeA: milk as usual

HEb: haven't managed to have a b choice today........but my salad was packed with fibre anyway

Last edited:
2nd March.

HeA. Milk

HeB. Alpen lights

Lunch: 2 thai mugshotz and mushrooms. (1syn)

Dinner: will be a chicken stew with mushrooms, tomatoes and herbs and served with veggies

Haven't had many syns yet but the day is young hehe :p

Update:

Dinner was chicken ragu as plan with added gnocchi (5syns) and veggies.

Worried I've overdone the carbs with the gnocchi................time will tell :eek:

Attachments

• 1393771561218.jpg
    1393771561218.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Not eaten much so far today as I had another hospital appointment.

Food so far:

HEa - Milk
HEB - 2 Alpen lights.

2 satsumas

UPDATE. Ok, so it would seem that I'm in a snacky mood. Looks like today can be called a green day - which is good as I can have extra HEs if I want them :D

Food so far is:

HEa - Milk for tea.
HEa - Milk for tea
HEb - 2 Alpen lights
HEb -

Lunch - 2 satsumas, broccoli, 0.5 portion fish in butter sauce (5 syns to be safe)

PLUS I've Snacked on 2 eggs and 2 apples and still feel hungry.

I currently have some butternut squash in the airfryer for dinner - hoping that will satisfy my comfort food craving :eek:

Ohh your food looks lovely :)

Awww, thanks hun, am trying to make an effort to cook from scratch as much as possible - for the next couple of weeks anyway. I could so easily just snak every day on mugshots and fruit - not good!!!! :rolleyes: Am off to Spain in just under 3 weeks with work so will be at the mercy of the chefs but I'll be sticking to plan - even if I have to leave my dinner and get healthy supplies at a supermarket.

Saying that = I've been really snacky today - having one of those days when I just want to pick..........:eat:

PS.....my name is Laura too :wavey: oh....actually, you've probably seen that on my diary....doh!!!! Blonde moment haha xx

Butternut squash chips cooked with seasoning in the airfryer and drenched in pickled onion vinegar and salt.....Nom nom nom!!!!

Ooooops...........where did my picture go? lol.

Attachments

• 1393872190259.jpg
    1393872190259.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 35
UPDATE. Ok, so it would seem that I'm in a snacky mood. Looks like today can be called a green day - which is good as I can have extra HEs if I want them :D

Food so far is:

HEa - Milk for tea.
HEa - Milk for tea
HEb - 2 Alpen lights
HEb - Weetabix

Lunch - 2 satsumas, broccoli, 0.5 portion fish in butter sauce (5 syns to be safe)

PLUS I've Snacked on 2 eggs and 2 apples and still feel hungry.

I currently have some butternut squash in the airfryer for dinner - hoping that will satisfy my comfort food craving :eek:

The butternut squash was SCRUMMY!!!! Think I'll have it again tomorrow.

Had another satsuma too before bed. Think I'm addicted to them lol

Hiya all!

So food so far today:

Breakfast: boiled carrots (for brekkie. ...weird I know lol ) spoon of cottage cheese and an apple. (2 syns for low fat spread on carrots)

Don't know what to have for lunch but it'll have to be quick as I have a singing lesson this afternoon and I'm out at the moment. May have to be fruit and some ham. Will update later :D

So, today has been an awful day - VERY STRESSFUL! Feeling very emotional, hence my food has been erratic.

Had some lunch tongue for lunch (3syns)

Have yet to eat anything else, but am not hungry at the moment. With try and have some healthy extras later.

Last edited:
UPDATE:

Food for today has been:

HEa - Milk
HEa - Milk
HEb - Weetabix
HEb - Weetabix

Breakfast: Carrots (2syns for low fat spread) spoon of cottage cheese and an apple.

Lunch: 3 slices of lunch tongue (3 syns)

Dinner: Scrambled eggs (ketchup 1 syn) 3 spoons of stewed steak.

Last edited:
So, I weighed this morning and I've lost 4 pounds in my first week. A sneaky weigh during the week showed a bigger weight loss but the scales had crept back up by this morning....grrrrr.....fluid retention sucks!!!! lol. I'm still happy with that though as long as it continues to go downwards :D

So, I weighed this morning and I've lost 4 pounds in my first week. A sneaky weigh during the week showed a bigger weight loss but the scales had crept back up by this morning....grrrrr.....fluid retention sucks!!!! lol. I'm still happy with that though as long as it continues to go downwards :D

Hi just saw your diary and had a read through !!! Wow 11 stones that amazing well done & well done for making the first steps to get it off again !!!

4lbs off is fab well done !!!

Hi just saw your diary and had a read through !!! Wow 11 stones that amazing well done & well done for making the first steps to get it off again !!!

4lbs off is fab well done !!!

Awww, thank you Babybuffy. I'm going to give it my best shot......4 stones seems a bit daunting but I've done it before so I know it's doable. Would LOVE to get to your weight!!!! :) xx

Awww, thank you Babybuffy. I'm going to give it my best shot......4 stones seems a bit daunting but I've done it before so I know it's doable. Would LOVE to get to your weight!!!! :) xx

Yeah I lost 3 stone after having my little girl and put most off it back on when I went back to work and now need to get it off again !!!
Thanks hun it's defo doable it's getting back in that frame off mind !!!

Back