1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Lozzies attempt to shrink the butt...AGAIN :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lozziep78, 24 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Lozziep78

Lozziep78 Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone. I'm back again in an attempt to shift the poundage.

About about me: My name is Laura and I'm 35. Have lost 11 stones - mostly through slimming world, however in the past 2 years due to ill health and greed I've put 4 stones of it back on. So, I've decided, I need to GET A GRIP. Please feel free to join in for a chat or with any advice :) the more the merrier!!!! xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lozziep78

So my food so far today is:

HeA Milk for tea throughout the day.

Brunch: Melon, ham and sardines.

Snacks: Cherries, apple,

Syns: Tiny piece of chicken 2 syns

Brown sauce 1 syn

Have no idea what to have for dinner - will have a browse through the recipes I think :)

Last edited: 24 February 2014
  4. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

wow 11 stone!! What an achievement im sure the 4 stone will come back off now you are back on plan x

5. Lozziep78

Awww, thanks sweety. I'm finding it really hard to motivate myself at the moment but I know I have to do it for my health, plus, none of my clothes fit me anymore. :cry: lol

You're doing amazingly - I need to take a leaf out of your book!!!! Do you have a diary on here? xxx

6. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

it took me a lot of messing around from june til jan to sort my head out! would lose 6 pound in 2 weeks & put it on again did that for 6 months gave up altogether at xmas & in jan thought right that's it ive had enough of this lol really glad im back in the zone now,phew! Havent got a diary but was doing ee from home,have been doing green for this last week just to mix it up a bit.Have just joined a 30 day challenge on here to be 100% for 30 days worth a shot x

7. Lozziep78

ooooh, how are you finding Green days? I'm worried I'll put on weight if I do green as I'm not good with carbs. I'm trying from home this time as I travel so much with work and can't commit to club xx

8. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

ive really enjoyed it,Im not great with having my superfree with ee so thought id try green. Im liking the 2 healthy extras :)Might have failed miserably ill let you know wed morn if its paid off, I hope so xx

9. Lozziep78

Good luck hun, I'm sure you'll have a good loss! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

10. Lozziep78

Ok so I seem to have had a false start........my niece's birthday and a girly night with my best friend who I've not seen for over a year meant that my feeble diet attempt was in vain...... I will be starting afresh in the morning. ...and this time I will be sticking to it. I feel so annoyed with myself. Greedy piggy :mad:

11. Lozziep78

Ok, so here goes:

Today's food so far

HeA: Milk for tea throughout the day.

He.B

Brunch: Melon and ham and a fat free coconut yoghurt (1 syn)

Dinner: Chilli and rice (2 syns) and an apple

Still have a HEb to have yet so may use that later :) xxx

Last edited: 26 February 2014
  12. Lozziep78

My chilli and rice. 2syns

Attached Files:

13. Lozziep78

Decided to use my HEb on 2 Alpen lights. A successful day of dieting today. Hoorah! Going to do 30 mins on my horse riding exercise machine before bed too....Yeeha!!!! :whacky068:

14. Lozziep78

Late night gherkin craving lol :p

Attached Files:

15. Lozziep78

Morning! :)

So, I've yet to eat anything today - not a clue what to have. Have a hospital appointment with my endo about my thyroid problem today and I know he's not going to be happy that I've put on more weight....yikes!!!! Oh well, have to take in on the (double) chin I guess haha. xxx

16. Lozziep78

Yum yum!!!! Not hungry yet but making myself eat a fruit salad before the hospital.

Attached Files:

17. Lozziep78

Ok, so, today has been a bit fruit heavy - only just arrived home from the hospital so it was either fruit or chocolate ;)

Today's food so far is:

Breakfast: Fruit salad (3 kiwis, apple and orange)

Lunch: 2 Satsumas, slice of ham.

Dinner will be..... Slimming world chips, fried egg (0.5 syn), and tesco HC sausages (2 syns), gherkins and mange tout for superfree element. Ketchup (1 syn)

HEa - milk as per usual

HEb - Alpen lights

3.5 syns used so far

Last edited: 27 February 2014
  18. Lozziep78

Huge dinner. ...opted for mange tout instead of cucumber. Yum :)

Attached Files:

19. Lozziep78

Hey Tamkat, How did you get on with your green week? xxx

20. Lozziep78

Hi!

Todays food so far:

HEa - Milk

HEb -

Lunch: Batchelor's beef rice, chinese mushrooms and a fruit salad.

Not sure what to make for dinner - depends what the boyfriend fancies. :rolleyes:

Dinner was:

Pork loin, mushrooms and mixed vegetables. ......it was SCRUMMY! I LOVE SW! !!! :)

Ooh ooh, I haven't had my healthy extra b choices or any sins.......naughty I know, but there's nothing suitable here in the boyfs flat.

Last edited: 28 February 2014
  21. Lozziep78

Attached Files: