1. Dismiss Notice
  2. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Lozzies attempt to shrink the butt...AGAIN :)

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by Lozziep78, 24 February 2014 Social URL.

1. Lozziep78

Lozziep78 Well-Known Member

Hi Everyone. I'm back again in an attempt to shift the poundage.

About about me: My name is Laura and I'm 35. Have lost 11 stones - mostly through slimming world, however in the past 2 years due to ill health and greed I've put 4 stones of it back on. So, I've decided, I need to GET A GRIP. Please feel free to join in for a chat or with any advice :) the more the merrier!!!! xxxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Lozziep78

So my food so far today is:

HeA Milk for tea throughout the day.

Brunch: Melon, ham and sardines.

Snacks: Cherries, apple,

Syns: Tiny piece of chicken 2 syns

Brown sauce 1 syn

Have no idea what to have for dinner - will have a browse through the recipes I think :)

Last edited: 24 February 2014
  4. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

wow 11 stone!! What an achievement im sure the 4 stone will come back off now you are back on plan x

5. Lozziep78

Awww, thanks sweety. I'm finding it really hard to motivate myself at the moment but I know I have to do it for my health, plus, none of my clothes fit me anymore. :cry: lol

You're doing amazingly - I need to take a leaf out of your book!!!! Do you have a diary on here? xxx

6. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

it took me a lot of messing around from june til jan to sort my head out! would lose 6 pound in 2 weeks & put it on again did that for 6 months gave up altogether at xmas & in jan thought right that's it ive had enough of this lol really glad im back in the zone now,phew! Havent got a diary but was doing ee from home,have been doing green for this last week just to mix it up a bit.Have just joined a 30 day challenge on here to be 100% for 30 days worth a shot x

7. Lozziep78

ooooh, how are you finding Green days? I'm worried I'll put on weight if I do green as I'm not good with carbs. I'm trying from home this time as I travel so much with work and can't commit to club xx

8. tamkat

tamkat Well-Known Member

ive really enjoyed it,Im not great with having my superfree with ee so thought id try green. Im liking the 2 healthy extras :)Might have failed miserably ill let you know wed morn if its paid off, I hope so xx

9. Lozziep78

Good luck hun, I'm sure you'll have a good loss! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xx

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

10. Lozziep78

Ok so I seem to have had a false start........my niece's birthday and a girly night with my best friend who I've not seen for over a year meant that my feeble diet attempt was in vain...... I will be starting afresh in the morning. ...and this time I will be sticking to it. I feel so annoyed with myself. Greedy piggy :mad:

11. Lozziep78

Ok, so here goes:

Today's food so far

HeA: Milk for tea throughout the day.

He.B

Brunch: Melon and ham and a fat free coconut yoghurt (1 syn)

Dinner: Chilli and rice (2 syns) and an apple

Still have a HEb to have yet so may use that later :) xxx

Last edited: 26 February 2014
  12. Lozziep78

My chilli and rice. 2syns

Attached Files:

13. Lozziep78

Decided to use my HEb on 2 Alpen lights. A successful day of dieting today. Hoorah! Going to do 30 mins on my horse riding exercise machine before bed too....Yeeha!!!! :whacky068:

14. Lozziep78

Late night gherkin craving lol :p

Attached Files:

15. Lozziep78

Morning! :)

So, I've yet to eat anything today - not a clue what to have. Have a hospital appointment with my endo about my thyroid problem today and I know he's not going to be happy that I've put on more weight....yikes!!!! Oh well, have to take in on the (double) chin I guess haha. xxx

16. Lozziep78

Yum yum!!!! Not hungry yet but making myself eat a fruit salad before the hospital.

Attached Files:

17. Lozziep78

Ok, so, today has been a bit fruit heavy - only just arrived home from the hospital so it was either fruit or chocolate ;)

Today's food so far is:

Breakfast: Fruit salad (3 kiwis, apple and orange)

Lunch: 2 Satsumas, slice of ham.

Dinner will be..... Slimming world chips, fried egg (0.5 syn), and tesco HC sausages (2 syns), gherkins and mange tout for superfree element. Ketchup (1 syn)

HEa - milk as per usual

HEb - Alpen lights

3.5 syns used so far

Last edited: 27 February 2014
  18. Lozziep78

Huge dinner. ...opted for mange tout instead of cucumber. Yum :)

Attached Files:

19. Lozziep78

Hey Tamkat, How did you get on with your green week? xxx

20. Lozziep78

Hi!

Todays food so far:

HEa - Milk

HEb -

Lunch: Batchelor's beef rice, chinese mushrooms and a fruit salad.

Not sure what to make for dinner - depends what the boyfriend fancies. :rolleyes:

Dinner was:

Pork loin, mushrooms and mixed vegetables. ......it was SCRUMMY! I LOVE SW! !!! :)

Ooh ooh, I haven't had my healthy extra b choices or any sins.......naughty I know, but there's nothing suitable here in the boyfs flat.

Last edited: 28 February 2014
  21. Lozziep78

Attached Files: