Lozzies attempt to shrink the butt...AGAIN :)

Yeah I lost 3 stone after having my little girl and put most off it back on when I went back to work and now need to get it off again !!!
Thanks hun it's defo doable it's getting back in that frame off mind !!!

Yeah we can do it!!!! It really helps coming on here and supporting each other. I'm feeling more in the frame of mind than I have for 2 years so I'm hopeful!!!! Want to get back into my slinky skirts and dresses hehe:mermaid::mermaid::mermaid:

My food so far today:

HEa - Milk (as usual)

HEb - Alpen lights

Brunch: Lunch tongue (3 syns) fruit salad (2 kiwis, satsuma, apple) fat free yoghurt.

Dinner is going to be a huge plate of potato and butternut squash chips - may have a fried egg too if there's room on my plate hehe......piggy!!!! ;) xxx

Dinner was LUSH!!!! :) Butternut squash chips, potato chips and an egg. All syn free :) Hoorah!!!!

Ooh just had some courgette cooked in the airfryer. .....phwoarrrrr! !!!

Snacks: Mushrooms, apple and a satsuma

Last edited:
Looks munging but tasted scrumptious :)

Sent from my GT-N7105 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Attachments

• 1394043557680.jpg
    1394043557680.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 27
ooooh, I may have to make a lasagne over the weekend. Am going on a little caravan weekend with my boyf for my birthday so I need to be armed with lots of SW food to keep me on track......yikes!!!! x

I just worry about eating too many carbs....even though its free. xx

Thanks hun. Will probably rain all weekend haha. Looking forward to the peace and quiet though :)

Morning all! :)

Ok, so off to the hospital again for another appointment so no breakfast for me. Will update my food later when I know what I'm going to have. SO many choices on this diet.....I can never make up my mind hehe.

Hope everyone has a gorgeous day! :) xxx

Hi all!

Food today so far: (Feel like I've eaten WAY too much today)

HEa - MIlk
HEb - Alpen light

Breakfast/Lunch: Lunch tongue (3 syns) Tin of Stewed steak (2.5syns) sweetcorn, 2 satsumas, orange.

Dinner: Chicken breast with red pepper and mushrooms.

Snacks: Apple

Last edited:
Hi all! :) Hope you've all had a lovely weekend! I've been away with my other half so haven't had a chance to update my diary. I did have a day off the diet on Saturday - naughty girl!!!! However, we've made the most of the lovely weather and walked at least 5 miles every day so I'm not going to beat myself up about Saturday's binge. If I have a gain this week I'll take it on the chin and just carry on with the diet.

Trying a Green Day today:

Food so far:

HEa - Milk

HEa -

HEb - Weetabix

HEb -

Lunch: Homemade lentil, carrot and pea soup (was scrummy but a little too spicy) 2 satsumas.

Snacks: 2 apples

Dinner: SW chips, mushy peas, sweetcorn, fried eggs

Decided on beans rather than a fried egg :)

Last edited:
Mmm. Sounds lovely! The weather has been lovely! 5 miles walking is good!!!

You have just reminded me I have a some leek and potato soup to make! :D

Mmm. Sounds lovely! The weather has been lovely! 5 miles walking is good!!!

You have just reminded me I have a some leek and potato soup to make! :D

Mmmmmm yum, never made leek and potato..........must put it on my to do list.

Am always scared to eat too many potatoes but this time around I'm trying to include them and seeing if I can still lose weight.

Back