Lozzy Gozzy NEVER gives up!! :)

Lozzy Gozzy

Silver Member
I've decided to give a diary another go... not going to be obsessive over it :p

I'm not weighing myself every week either, I don't have scales any more :)

This is more about if I can make friends with food rather than it being the complete enemy! :p

I'm calorie cycling... but not to the extreme... as this isn't about losing weight for me anymore, it's about having a good relationship with food and more about making the right choices :)

So my calories are (fingers crossed!) going to average at 1500 a day :) So I'm going to do 3 days at 1500, 2 days at 1200 and 2 days at 1800 :)

I've realised my triggers for overeating (which are not having a routine, or doing things that I hadn't planned and not getting enough sleep!), so these are the things I'm going to tackle without turning to food :)

I started yesterday :) so here's what I had...

Saturday 23rd October

Breakfast...

* Slice of wholemeal toast & marmalade
(150 cals)

Lunch...

* Tesco light choice prawn mayo sandwich
(250 cals)
* Smoky bacon snack a jacks
(110 cals)
* Weight watchers pink grapefruit yoghurt
(50 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)

Tea...

* Tesco basic cottage pie
(240 cals)
* Can of sainsburys baby carrots
(40 cals)
* Tablespoon of tomato sauce
(15 cals)
* 2 slices of wholemeal toast with lemon curd
(240 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge made with apple and blackcurrant cordial
(200 cals)

Also had a 4 remegels (haven't a freaking clue about the calories in these?! :p they're a bit like chewits though I guess??) and a few sugar free polos...

Total Calories= 1345
(hm, I swear I must have totted up my calories wrong yesterday, I thought I'd had like 1400 (so there was wriggle room for the polos and remegel), my maths took a hit yesterday obviously! :p)

Yay you!!! Looked at your pics the other day, I can't believe the change, it's amazing!!! I can't wait to have a similar photo album, as always you are a great inspiration!!!

Keep on truckin

xxx

Yay you!!! Looked at your pics the other day, I can't believe the change, it's amazing!!! I can't wait to have a similar photo album, as always you are a great inspiration!!!

Keep on truckin

xxx

Awwwww well thankyou!! :p That's very sweet of you and you've put a massive smile on my face!! :)

You should put some photos up!! Especially as you've lost so much weight!! Bet you look a different lady! :)

Hope everything's going well for you?? Glad you're back on here! :) xx

Sunday 24th October

Breakfast...

* Porridge made with apple and blackcurrant squash
(200 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)

Lunch...

* 4 egg white omlette (70 cals) with seasoning and a can of sainsburys basics mushrooms (20 cals) in fry light (10 cals)
* Tablespoon of tomato puree on the side
(15 cals)
* 2 slices of wholemeal toast and lemon curd
(240 cals)

Tea...

* 500g of swede mashed up (130 cals) with a tin of tuna (160 cals) heated up with a tin of chopped tomatoes (60 cals) poured over the top (this meal is MASSIVE for 350 cals, seriously more than enough for two people! And it's yummy! :p)
* 2 slices of wholemeal toast and lemon curd
(240 cals)

Supper...

* Weight Watchers lemon and lime yoghurt
(50 cals)
* Bowl of porridge made with apple and blackcurrant squash
(200 cals)
* A remegel
(??? cals)

Total so far = 1445 (plus a remegel) cals

Last edited:
You should put some photos up!! Especially as you've lost so much weight!! Bet you look a different lady! :)

Hope everything's going well for you?? Glad you're back on here! :) xx

Unfortunately there is not much difference in me yet. I've only lost one dress size :cry: which is really frustrating, hense the gym membership, I'm hoping to lose a few inches to match all those pounds!!!

I just need everyone to remind me to go... I'm crap at maintaining regular exercise!!! :copon: So give me a slap every now and again please!!!

xxx

Your diary sounds so yummy! :)
Keep up the hard work hun, you've done sooo well. =]

Unfortunately there is not much difference in me yet. I've only lost one dress size :cry: which is really frustrating, hense the gym membership, I'm hoping to lose a few inches to match all those pounds!!!

I just need everyone to remind me to go... I'm crap at maintaining regular exercise!!! :copon: So give me a slap every now and again please!!!

xxx

I bet you can totally tell the difference! :) I'm sure the inches will drop all of a sudden and in no time at all no you're a gym bunny! :p

Awww I couldn't give you a slap lol and I'm sure I won't need to, it's addictive!! :p What kind of exercises will you be doing there?? I used to looooooove doing weights! :D

x

Your diary sounds so yummy! :)
Keep up the hard work hun, you've done sooo well. =]

Aw thanks RaspberryOatmeal (LOVING the name!! :p)! I try to keep it as yummy as poss! :)

How's everything going for you?? Well I hope! :)

x

Hi Lozzy, it's so refreshing to see that you're following a balanced diet/eating.
I'm on maintenance for months (19 bmi) and I average 1600 cals a day. I zig-zag naturally (not on purpose) according my hunger and exercise and I make sure I don't eat less than 1000cals neither over 2000cals. I also exercise almost everyday.
It has been working great for me so far.

Keep doing what you're doing right now and within a few months it'll become part of your lifestyle because it isn't a "serious diet" but a balanced and doable long-term ;)

lozzy your plan sounds brilliant!! :D
hoping i can kick off my last stone and then maintain with a similar approach to what you are taking :)
and i wouldn't be surprised if you lose some weight with the good choices you are making :clap:

xxxx

Heey sweetie take each day as it comes ok!!! really dont want u panicking its also good that u realise your triggers better.

big huggies.!
PS im returning back myself lol x

Monday 25th October

Breakfast...

* Porridge (200 cals)
* Pear (55 cals)

Snack...

* Apple (50 cals)

Lunch...

* Tomato puree sandwich on wholemeal bread (175 cals)
* Apple (50 cals)

Snack...

* Weight watchers yoghurt (50 cals)
* Pear (55 cals)

Tea...

* 4 egg white omlette and mushrooms with some tomato puree on the side (115 cals)
* 2 slices of wholemeal toast with lemon curd (240 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge (200 cals)

Had 4 soft mints and a few mouthfuls of couscous as well :)

Total Calories = 1200

Loving the food lozzy... mmmm swede lol.. xx

Haha are you a fan as well?? I've only just discovered it really! It's sooooo yummy mashed up with some light soft cheese, and so low in calories!! :D xx

Hi Lozzy, it's so refreshing to see that you're following a balanced diet/eating.
I'm on maintenance for months (19 bmi) and I average 1600 cals a day. I zig-zag naturally (not on purpose) according my hunger and exercise and I make sure I don't eat less than 1000cals neither over 2000cals. I also exercise almost everyday.
It has been working great for me so far.

Keep doing what you're doing right now and within a few months it'll become part of your lifestyle because it isn't a "serious diet" but a balanced and doable long-term ;)

Aw that's great to hear! :) It's reassuring to hear from someone that they've managed to get the weight down and even more importantly maintain it by doing what I'm doing :)

How long have you been maintaining for now?? Also, what exercise do you do?? Because I've cut back a bit on mine because I literally went overboard and did it too obsessively lol Would be great to hear what a maintainer does! :p

xx

lozzy your plan sounds brilliant!! :D
hoping i can kick off my last stone and then maintain with a similar approach to what you are taking :)
and i wouldn't be surprised if you lose some weight with the good choices you are making :clap:

xxxx

Heyyy Fudgey! Lovely to hear from you!! :)

Are you trying to get off that last stone too?? Don't you find it's soooo damn stubborn?!

If I lost just one more stone I think I'd be the happiest girl in the world! :p

I'm hoping to lose some weight, but I'm just not making it a priority any more :) Like, I've calculated my weekly average to have a defecit of 3500, which is technically 1lb of weight lost, so if I lose 1lb a week or 1lb every 2 weeks I'd be really happy :)

What approach are you taking to get the last little bit off??

Hope it's all going super duper well!! :)

xx

Heey sweetie take each day as it comes ok!!! really dont want u panicking its also good that u realise your triggers better.

big huggies.!
PS im returning back myself lol x

Hey hey Shanny! It's really great to hear from you! :D

How have you been getting on?? Are you coming back to calorie counting now then?? :)

That's great advice thankyou :) I'm telling myself at the end of every day that I haven't binged that I've done amazingly! :p and obsessing over every little calorie is no longer what I'm doing... it made me feel to guilty and I'd just eat badly because I didn't care... I mean I don't count silly little things any more like mints or the odd mouthful of food, that way I'm not sending myself on guilt trips, which actually in turn is making me eat less! :) so win win really! :D

Hope everything's going reeeeally well for you! Really is nice to hear from you!! :)

xx

How long have you been maintaining for now?? Also, what exercise do you do?? Because I've cut back a bit on mine because I literally went overboard and did it too obsessively lol Would be great to hear what a maintainer does! :p

xx

I've been mantaining around 102-105 for five months.
I used to be very skinny (100lbs), but when I went to college I gained some weight because the refectory/cafeteria meals are very greasy and I wasn't consistent with exercise. So, during 5 years I was around 111lbs.
One year ago I decided I would make my own meals everytime I can (so that I eat clean and light and I make sure I eat no less than 1000cals nor more than 2000cals) and my celulite immediately decreased. At the same time I decided that I should be consistent with exercise so I've been going to the gym 3 times a week (no matter waht I find time and go the 3 times) and always start running 20-30minutes on treadmill and then go to class (bodypump one day, core training class other day and spinning class the third day). Also, I started using stairs (no more elevators for me, unless I'm very late), sometimes I go up over 5 floors on my own foot and it really pays off; my but is much nicer now;).
I just lost around 1 pound a month but it was steady and eventually the weight settled naturally around 102-105lbs wich looks fine for my tiny frame (5'2) :)

Aw thanks RaspberryOatmeal (LOVING the name!! :p)! I try to keep it as yummy as poss! :)

How's everything going for you?? Well I hope! :)

x

Lol thank you. :)
Well atm I'm currently trying to maintain (I'm 5'4" and I weigh somewhere between 120-125 lbs), as I'm not too bothered about losing weight anymore. I'm basically just trying not to become so obsessed with food and exercise, and just enjoy life, if that makes sense. :)

Tuesday 26th October

Breakfast...

* Porridge
(200 cals)
* Apple
(50 cals)

Snack...

* Apple
(50 cals)

Lunch...

* 4 egg white omlette and mushrooms
(100 cals)
(240 cals)

Snack...

* 2 x Asda light date and walnut cake slices
(125 cals)

Tea...

* Asda basic stir fry with half a jar of tomato and herb sauce and a sprinkling of mild curry powder
(175 cals)
(240 cals)

Supper...

* Porridge (200 cals)

Total = 1380 cals (plus now a fair few more mouthfuls of lemon curd :p)

Last edited:
Just a thought Lozzy, what do you do with all your egg yolks? I would love to eat just the white myself but I cant bear throwing them away.

Back