LP & Excerise

superskinny

Hi all,

Weight in Week 4 tomorrow.:)

Question: When I am out walking every evening I get so hungry!!! When I don't go walking food dosen't bother me at all. Is anyone else feeling like this. I have done what some of you guys suggested, keeping a shake for after the walk but it just seems to be gettting harder and harder. Last night all I wanted to do was eat and was so upset. So I just went to bed!!!!!

You did exactly the right thing, these feelings of wanting food come and go through out the diet, they just get easier to deal with.
1BIG mind game thats all your playing, and you will win!

Look its all in your mind.Def try keeping a shake or splitting the last sachet of powder to give you two shakes, I have one half choc sachet with water before walk and I brew some peppermint tea walk for an hour and then when I get back I have cooled peppermint tea with choc shake in it its like a mint choc ice (if you have a vivid imagination). Its like a treat in a cup. Look the bottom line is if you dont exercise you will be a saggy mess at the end of lipo get out there and pound that pavement.much love .Michelle.

Back