LP & Excerise

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by superskinny, 14 May 2008 Social URL.

1. superskinny

superskinny Full Member

Hi all,

Weight in Week 4 tomorrow.:)

Question: When I am out walking every evening I get so hungry!!! When I don't go walking food dosen't bother me at all. Is anyone else feeling like this. I have done what some of you guys suggested, keeping a shake for after the walk but it just seems to be gettting harder and harder. Last night all I wanted to do was eat and was so upset. So I just went to bed!!!!!
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Lipotrim 1st time
    You did exactly the right thing, these feelings of wanting food come and go through out the diet, they just get easier to deal with.
    1BIG mind game thats all your playing, and you will win!
  4. fattyfattybumbum

fattyfattybumbum Full Member

Look its all in your mind.Def try keeping a shake or splitting the last sachet of powder to give you two shakes, I have one half choc sachet with water before walk and I brew some peppermint tea walk for an hour and then when I get back I have cooled peppermint tea with choc shake in it its like a mint choc ice (if you have a vivid imagination). Its like a treat in a cup. Look the bottom line is if you dont exercise you will be a saggy mess at the end of lipo get out there and pound that pavement.much love .Michelle.
  5. superskinny

superskinny Full Member

Thanks Guys!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.