LPV is back online! This time I will get to target!

I just want to look perfect and one ofy big things I hate is back fat lol. Im having a lace up dress but open so u can see my back as I have a back piece tattoo. Im back at gum this week so it will go!

Wow - I can see now why u want yr back to look good!!

Good luck with the gym :) xx

Thanks cai. Keep bobbing in amd good look with ur diet :)

Todays hard again as its my SSs birthday party day. I have purposefully got a cake with jam and cream in cos I don't like them haha but we r going for a 4 course chinese!!!

B: choci shake, vits + tea
S: hard boiled egg (around 70cals)
D: chinese, already decided I am having chicken and sweetcorn soup, ribs then chicken and broccoli. Im gonna be good and not have prawn crackers or rice!!! I cant have the pudding as it is ice cream and I cant eat that anyways. Oo and vits
T:choci shake, vits + tea

So they didnt have chicken and broccoli on the set menu so I had chicken curry no rice or anything hope I havent ruined anything. Gonna try do some zumba tonight to make up for it anyways :)

I know! It made me forget bout my SSs selection boxes that r still in the living room lol x

I thought it was really scary about the amount of body fat we can carry. I bought some body analyser scales the other week but I was in such a rush last Wednesday I managed to get them to display my body fat and water percentage once but couldn't get them to do it again so I'm still non the wiser this week! lil legs has told em that I need to wet my feet so I am looking forward to seeing what they say on Thursday am! x

oooo i have some body fat analysis ones and can never get them to work, do your feet have to be wet or am I been stupid in reading your comment lol.

I am DEFINETLY going to the gym tonight, I have brought my bag with my and not my house keys so I cant get into the house until my other half comes and picks me up lol.

Plan for today:

B: Choci shake + vits
S: boiled egg + tea
D: Choci shake + vits + tea
S: boiled egg
T: will have to decide later as I am going to do the food shop after work x

Yeah they need to be wet as you have to stand on the metal plate bits on the scales. They work every single time for my hubby but he is always warm so I guess his feet are clammy. I am ALWAYS freezing so my feet are bone dry!

I like your thinking on the gym front! That's defo one way to get yourself there!!!! x

Back