LPV is back online! This time I will get to target!

Tonights tea was 4 of these bad boys!!!

ForumRunner_20130115_185859.png

Fajitas without all the carbs!!!

Day 9 today, Im very happy I have got this far, unfortunetly that time of the month is looooming. I can tell this due to the fact I had a dying need for chocolate last night. It was so bad that I went to the shop and got some brownies. I ate half the box! The bad thing is I dont feel bad at all it made me feel loads better :)

So back on it! Although Im not going to class last nights blip!

B:choci shake+extra protien powder, vits + tea
D:Same as above
T: Think we are going to have grilled chicken, broccoli and sweet potato fries

Day 9 today, Im very happy I have got this far, unfortunetly that time of the month is looooming. I can tell this due to the fact I had a dying need for chocolate last night. It was so bad that I went to the shop and got some brownies. I ate half the box! The bad thing is I dont feel bad at all it made me feel loads better :)

That's exactly how I felt about the wine and kettle chips!!! It was just what I needed and hit the spot perfectly! T'was a big bag too :D x

Really getting into a routine with this 'diet' now.

B: choci shake, vits + tea + extra shot of protien
D: same as above
T: Think I am having steamed fish and lots of veg :)

Took my dogs for a BIG walk last night, it was the puppys first proper walk so was exciting, we did 3.5 miles through woods and stuff and was walking for an hour. The weather at the moment is perfect for walking, the floor is really dry and crisp :)

Really getting into a routine with this 'diet' now.

B: choci shake, vits + tea + extra shot of protien
D: same as above
T: Think I am having steamed fish and lots of veg :)

Took my dogs for a BIG walk last night, it was the puppys first proper walk so was exciting, we did 3.5 miles through woods and stuff and was walking for an hour. The weather at the moment is perfect for walking, the floor is really dry and crisp :)

It's so much easier once you get into it isnt it?

I am just about to head out of the the door in 30mins for a 3-4 mile walk. I love walking but the hardest step is getting outside the front door when it's this cold!! x

Awww thats nice, I have a Lhasa Apso who thinks she is a bull mastiff and will walk forever and a lab puppy who is the giddiest thing ever :)

Awww thats nice, I have a Lhasa Apso who thinks she is a bull mastiff and will walk forever and a lab puppy who is the giddiest thing ever :)

That's interesting, my friend has a Lhasa Apso and she reckons she doesnt like to go out for walks which I found strange! x

Princess cant get enough of walking. We have just done another 4 miles tbough she ran about 6 I reckon cos she runs in front then runs back!

Even though I am lactose intolerant I havent found an issues with these shakes.....................until now. I have been using soya to mix with them so havent had any reactions, unfortunetly my tummy is playing up now and have been in agony so its back to slimming world for me! I am going to join group again on Monday

Back