LPV is back online! This time I will get to target!

Day one back on sw properly.

Breakfast: 3 fried eggs in fry lite and a bit of ketchup. Cant remember howany syns that is.

Ketchup is the only syns! Think its 2 for a tablespoon - so prob just 0.5 or 1 if u didn't have much! X

Yer turns out my tummy doesnt like the shakes. They have hurt it :-(

For tea I have had fajitas, chicken, peppers, onions, lettece, carrots, cheese (hexa), beans (hexb) and a bowl of the soup I made this afternoon.

Cam anyone tell me if lentils are free on red? Or just green and ee x

Breakfast today was 2 alpen light bars (hexb) and a bag of grapes.

Dinner is sunday roast (pork, sw roasties, sweet potato mash, lots of veg, yorkshire pudding) hexa and 8 syns. Will check the syns for sure though.

Tea I will have some of my soup. Hexb :-D

Mmmm sunday dinner x

ForumRunner_20130127_143621.png

For dinner I had a bowl of my soup, a tin of tuna and light mayo that I had left in the cupboard and some grapes. Random but nice. Gonna count the tuna as 2 syms as not sure of the content but it is low calories x

Todays food plan is...

Breakfast: 2 weatabix and a banana (hexb and hexa)
Dinner: left over stew (free)
S:2x alpen light bars and grapes and satsumas
Tea: chicken in lemon and lime juice with steamed veg.

Need to find some syns somewhere x

Think its time to revive the diary! I have 60 days until my honeymoon I meed to get fit n toned!

So im still doing sw but also listening to hypnosis to hel0 with cravings and portion size. I had balooned up to 11stone1 but im back down to 10stone2 now.

Today I didnt have breakfast as I wasnt hungry.
10.50am grazebox healthy popcorn. I ate half the bag then shared the rest.
12.45pm homemade spicy tomato and pepper soup
5.30pm chicken leg, wedges and onion rimgs done in my amaxing new air fryer with beans.
6.30pm snack box from my grazebox.

I have done level one of 30ds and taken the dogs for an hour walk.

Very productive day!

Think its time to revive the diary! I have 60 days until my honeymoon I meed to get fit n toned!

So im still doing sw but also listening to hypnosis to hel0 with cravings and portion size. I had balooned up to 11stone1 but im back down to 10stone2 now.

Today I didnt have breakfast as I wasnt hungry.
10.50am grazebox healthy popcorn. I ate half the bag then shared the rest.
12.45pm homemade spicy tomato and pepper soup
5.30pm chicken leg, wedges and onion rimgs done in my amaxing new air fryer with beans.
6.30pm snack box from my grazebox.

I have done level one of 30ds and taken the dogs for an hour walk.

Very productive day!

well done you...that was good exercise x

Back