LPV is back online! This time I will get to target!

Tummys a little poorly today :-( so just had a chicken panini for tea with the leftover chicken from yesterday. As the stew that the boys were having was a lil rich for my belly x

1372097075532.jpg

Morning I found you too :) xx

How are your legs ? Xx

Was reallt naughty for my dinner today. I forgot my dinner to work and so did my friend so she paid for something from the farm shop. I could have gone nice n healthy but instead I decided to have a pie!!!!! Suffering for it now though, my stomachs killing!

Just done deep aquafit hope I 'feel the burn' in the morning cos not really feeling it now x

Just put a soup in the slow cooker to stew all tomorrow:
Tomatoes, red lentils, red onions, red peppers, red chillies, carrots, spinich, garlic and stock. :)

Just put a soup in the slow cooker to stew all tomorrow:
Tomatoes, red lentils, red onions, red peppers, red chillies, carrots, spinich, garlic and stock. :)

Mmm sounds lovely x

Urrrrm well I havent had anything syns yet today and the brown bread was frozen so I figured half a panini wouldn't be that bad lol :D

Well with labrinthitus I'm back on sick :-( at least the temptation of biscuits has been taken away!!!

Just prepped green smoothies for the whole week so heres hoping they help shift the timber! Ill be having them for breakfast. Just had my first and it was gorgeous im very surprised :-D

Attachments

• 1372678086868.jpg
    1372678086868.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 48
  • 1372678094201.jpg
    1372678094201.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 53
Hope you feel better soon :) at least you know what it is now x

What are in those ??? Not sure I could drink a dark green drink x

Hope you feel better soon :) at least you know what it is now x

What are in those ??? Not sure I could drink a dark green drink x

It was really nice to be honest. I was umming n rring but it was really nice. The one I had today was spinich, peaches and pineapple with water.

They r all different flavours I just chopped up loads of fruit then put spinich or kale in the bags then thru a load of fruit in each one with some spices in some. Ive done an apple n cinnamon one. Cant wait for that one x

Back