LPV is back online! This time I will get to target!

Todays foods:
10.30: homemade smoothie
11.30: snack from grazebox
12.30: cuppasoup

And just about to have fish and chips. Naughty I know but we are at the in laws and they are paying lol x

Wanted to wake up early this morning and do a dvd but that didn't happen. Luckily my ss let me do a dvd so insanity cardio abs it was!!! Core is killing now!!

12.30 chicken pasta n sauce
2pm choci icecream
8pm 2 sausage in buns and 1 burger in bun.

Not really been a hungry day to be honest. Been a good one tho :)

Glad to see you've re-started your diary Vicky. Whats the target for your honeymoon? x

Nearly forgot to update today

11am-homemade smoothie
1pm-chicken and bacon baguette 3/4 mouthfuls
6pm-homemade shepherds pie

Also did legs bums and tums :)

Been extra good today. Only 2 biscuits!! And ive filled my water bottle up 6 times!

12.30pm:left over shepherds pie yum yum
5.30pm:chicken legs, homemade wedges and beans

Ate on a side plate for both meals and left a spoonful. Only ate when I was hungry and only ate till I was satisfied. :)

Good day again.

11am mango pieces
12.45pm pasta and mini meatballs (dolmio kids range...says its healthy! )
6pm homemade fish pie and veg yuuum :)

No exercise today :-(

For dinner we went to the farm shop and I had a pie. Not so good but ssoooooo yummy!
Then xame home amd my dog had earen my grazebox so no yummy treats for me now!
For tea I had home lasagne and wedges :)

Right im doing this again! Total 100% one day at a time!

1371834908273.jpg
My tea chicken and spinach omelette with lettece and cucumber yummy :)

Good attitude Vicky, one day at a time & before you know it a week will have passed & you'll be in the zone! x

Got a 6 week home fitness program. Today's exercises were:
20 squats which I alternated between wide and narrow on each set
1 min plank
1 min rest
Repeat 5 times

Then 10 mins cardio which I am gonna run up and down the stairs :)

Well 3.5lbs off this has certainly put me in a good mood :-D not bothered if it is because I have switched scales and I am sure my mils weigh heavy!

Exercise done for today:
Insanity cardio abs and todays exercises from the 6 weeks fitness thing. 20 deadlifts the 20 burpees repeated 5 times :-D

How have I never had celeriac before! What a nice healthy alternative to potatoes!

So today I have had sunday roast. We are only going to the mils once a month now so I had chance to cook myself a nice healthy one.

Slow roast chicken infused with lemon and sage! Broccoli, cauliflower, string beans, babycorn, peas and sweetcorn. Roast parsnips and roast celeriac done in my airfryer. SO GOOD!!!! I am been so good that I didnt have a Yorkshire even though they turned out amazing (they can be hit and miss as our oven is rubbish)

Back