LPV's Road to Target!

Day 9 done n dusted :) feeling very confident about starting level 2 and i'm definitely losing inches. Couldn't keep my ohs joggers up this morning!
Weigh in day today will see if the 30ds has helped with the lbs as well as the inches!

You are doing so well with the 30ds, my jillian michaels boxset is in the post on its way to me, though not sure if my ankle would be able to do much of it yet x

I just adapt it, I cant do star jumps as my knees are naff and I get shin splints so I jog instead, try doing some cardio that your ankle can handle like the punches more x

lilprincessvic said:
I just adapt it, I cant do star jumps as my knees are naff and I get shin splints so I jog instead, try doing some cardio that your ankle can handle like the punches more x

Yeh I tend to just modify anything my ankle can't do yet hope it comes today while I'm still motivated! :) x

Just copying this into here so I can find it later in the week

Pete’s Chicken Biryani

Serves 4

Syn Free

Ingredients

600g chopped chicken (ff)
2 large onions, chopped into small pieces (s)(sff)
1 tsp “very lazy” garlic
1 tsp “very lazy” ginger
1 tsp “very lazy” chillies
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp turmeric
1 tsp coriander
1 tsp curry powder
½ ground cinnamon
1 tbsp. sweetener
Pinch of grated nutmeg
8oz basmati rice (rinsed) (ff)
1 Cinnamon stick
1 tin chopped tomato (s)(sff)
1 Knorr chicken stock pot
1 400ml of hot water
½ cup frozen peas (ss)(ff)
2 bay leaves
*Fresh coriander

*1/2 cup raisins (if used then Syn)

Method

Wash the rice several times until the water runs clear then place the rice in a saucepan of boiling salted water with a cinnamon stick , cook with a lid on for 10-12 mins then remove the cinnamon stick, pour the rice through a sieve and then return to the saucepan, replace the lid and allow to steam.

In a frying pan sprayed with Fry Light cook onions, bay leaves, ginger, chillies & ginger until golden. Add the cumin, turmeric, coriander, cinnamon, sweetener & nutmeg, (raisins if required) cook for a further 5 mins.

Add chicken and brown it, cook for 10mins then add the tomatoes, stock, peas and cook until the chicken is cooked. Remove bay leaves.

(At this point you could place the curry in a slow cooker and leave on low for several hours and make the rice when you require the meal.)

Add the chicken to the rice and allow the flavours to infuse with the lid on for 5 mins, mix together and plate up, sprinkle with fresh coriander if required.

Im on cover for a lesson so have been planning this weeks menu. Going to try Emmas challenge and make 3 new recipes. The one above is one and im going to try the chicken cake and the cajun chicken soup for my dinners. I hope that mixing things up will help a little.
Counting down until WI!!!!

Just had my dinner, unfortunely had to get it from the canteen!

Chicken and Bacon on Brown.

Just finishing my green tea then it will be nothing until weigh in!

Good luck at wi xx

Got over my 1lb gain now. I know it's due to ovulation mixed with doing the shred!

Level one has been finished today so level two starts tomorrow :)

At least you know why, well done you I never made it to level 2 when I tried 30ds! Hope the postie brings me jillian michaels and dance central today :) x

icklerockchick said:
At least you know why, well done you I never made it to level 2 when I tried 30ds! Hope the postie brings me jillian michaels and dance central today :) x

Ooooo exciting. I put zumba in post for you today :-D

Tuesday 24th
Breakfast: pancake and hifi bar
Dinner: jacket with beans
Tea: lasagne and wedges.

Totally rubbish on the Superfree but I don't get paid till tomorrow n have run out of veg! Put some carrots in the lasagne tho :)

lilprincessvic said:
Ooooo exciting. I put zumba in post for you today :-D

Tuesday 24th
Breakfast: pancake and hifi bar
Dinner: jacket with beans
Tea: lasagne and wedges.

Totally rubbish on the Superfree but I don't get paid till tomorrow n have run out of veg! Put some carrots in the lasagne tho :)

Ooh exciting thanks :) dance central came it's fun so far, think jillian has got lost in the post as amazon sent me it about a week ago :-( x

Day 1 of level 2 completed :-D
Went to asda and got some fruit for my breaki so feel better for that

Breakfast: Melon and Grapes
Dinner: Cajun Chicken soup and scan bran
Tea:Superfree stew........it is thursday!!!

Back