LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

You around brum on the 13th by any chance? If so, you should come for a drink with me Jane Lesley and Lydia :) x

Lovely to see you back Rosie :)

You're forgiven Jess - the amount of time I have been gone its a wonder any of you remember my real-life name ;)

Rach, not sure if I am around or up in Glasgow - my weekends are all mixed up at the moment due to entrance exams for secondary schools for little H. Poor wee soul has a few weeks worth coming up. We still have grammar schools by us - and she is taking the tests to see if she gets a place.

Started the day ok today with a visit to the dentist so just having my hot chocolate while browsing mini's. Should really savour it more I suppose.

My strategy for getting through these next 2 or 3 days before Ketosis sets in is just to keep myself busy - so that means wardrobes getting a tidy - beds stripped - gardening etc etc....OH will be pleased!

Weigh in this morning showed a 6lbs loss which I am pleased about.

First week on vlcd is always quite a challenge - as the cravings take hold and your body gets rid of any carbs that it has left.

Not found it toooooo bad - a few close moments with Haribo's but managed to win that particular battle. :D

Did a pilates dvd that used to be ok for me to do when I was lighter and fitter - and it was a killer. Just shows you how the flexibility goes...oh well back on it.

The good thing for me about CD is the amount of energy I have. Its weird how you can be taking in so few calories but actually feel way more energised than I did before. I feel like I want to exercise - rather than I HAVE to which is good.

To reach my Christmas day target, I need to lose around 3lbs a week - which, is do-able but not easy. We'll see. I can only stick to the plan and the losses will be whatever they are I suppose.

On the inches front - there is very good news.

I take 7 different measurements - bust, under bust, waist, belly, hips, thighs, arms.

Bust -2.5"
Under bust -2"
Waist -4" (how much water was I carrying exactly - just call me camel!!)
Belly -2.5"
Hips -2"
Thighs -1"
Arms -0.5"

So a total of 16" from measured places. Cant believe how much more comfortable my clothes are in just 7 days. Wish I had done this BEFORE my holiday :(

Right, off for a half litre of water, a shower, a black coffee and a hot chocolate (in that order....)

Well done Rosie:D

Well done mrs camel! That's a great result! I didn't know you could have hot chocolate, could get into this!!!

Thanks for the visits ladies - I appreciate them.

Jen, the chocolate shake is lovely and I tend to split it and have 2 hot chocolates across the morning. I find that half a pack in a mug of hot water is chocolately enough - no marshmallows or cream mind which is a bit of a shame.

Struggling to visit all your diaries with the talk of food on there - so might have to abandon you for a week or so till I feel more in control - or ask you all to stop telling me about gorgeous recipes!!:rolleyes:

Just had apple and cinnamon porridge for breakfast which is really nice. A bit of texture in the world of liquids is just what is called for.

Back to work then. xxx

Wow, Rosie. You've been on some journey...

I'm the same with reading the journals all about food. I'm due to go onto add a meal next week (week 5) but i'm going to do just SS+ not 810 as I still have a big chunk of weight to lose..

Hi well done on this weeks loss!! :)

Morning - in a hotel near Preston with a long lie in tomorrow before I start training so still faffing about on the internet at 12.45am

Anyway, bit late on posting loss this week - which, disappointingly was only 2lbs but think its TOTM (get the symptoms still even without the "event" IYKWIM)

So, sticking with it. Having my soups, shakes and bars - with the occassional "meal" but not got into exercise yet.

Lauren, on CD is doing brilliantly and is loving Zumba and now doing "the shred" by Jillian somebody...off greatest loser? (Jen, its not on BBC2 so clearly I won't have seen it!!) Anyway, going to have a look at getting the DVDs as it looks great fun and she swears by it.

Been looking at ProPoints (out of interest more than anything) but can't really get my head around it - besides, I dont have the kit to calculate the points - I was wondering how many propoints would be in my CD shakes. (if someone is very bored you can ask for the info you need to calculate it...)

Off to bed now methinks. xxx

Where have you been?
Just wanted to say hi and great for sticking mostly to plan while not at home!

hey Rosie, how're things?

Back