LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

I'm with you on the water=too many trips to the loo problem Rosie! I tend to need the loo in the night if I drink too much water and as I'm against the wall (we have a fixed double bunk on the boat), I have to wake Keith up and ask him to let me out. I'm not always popular when that happens :)

I'm with you on the water=too many trips to the loo problem Rosie! I tend to need the loo in the night if I drink too much water and as I'm against the wall (we have a fixed double bunk on the boat), I have to wake Keith up and ask him to let me out. I'm not always popular when that happens :)

I bet you're not. there is something quite romantic about a fixed bed in a boat though.:D

M. My other 2 are teenage boys - one with long hair - the other trying to grow his!! I am not sure mini's is ready for that to be honest. And - they'd want to kill me :eek:

Jax - I am getting my life back in perspective about this weight thing. I am simply miffed that I want that golden key - I sound like something out of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory - its just the symbol of "getting there"

I also found out at my meeting that for every year you maintain within 5lbs - you get a little gold star to hang on your key - how cute is that? Worth paying the £5.45 a week for then :rolleyes:

Right, dilly-dallied quite long enough. Off to rake up some APs and set myself up for the day, then brekkie, then WORK.

Back later. xxx

I thought you could maintain for free?

Just been looking at your before an after pics. You looked good before, but now you look amazing! There's no way you're in your 40s madam, you look far too young!

I thought you could maintain for free?

Just been looking at your before an after pics. You looked good before, but now you look amazing! There's no way you're in your 40s madam, you look far too young!

You do maintain for free - I just mean the amount of money I have been paying now - when actually I don't really need to go now that I have mini's and my weighing obsession.

Afternoon over there ..sad news re the older boys but long hair when did that come back.. I noticed neffie looks more like something from the 70s revival recently with a long sort of streaky hardo bit like Rod Stewart.. well he still has his but you know what I mean.

That key thingy does sound cute and i'm sure you'll get there

M

omg an hour on the treadmill! heck im out of breath going up the stairs lol xx

hey Rosie.. are you sure you're okay? cause i think i'd be feverish if i was enjoying exercise! :p

btw.. got a text from you other day about alternate weekends in Glasgow... but i dont live there? Was that defo for me? (had no signal to text back to ask...) xxx

hey Rosie.. are you sure you're okay? cause i think i'd be feverish if i was enjoying exercise! :p

btw.. got a text from you other day about alternate weekends in Glasgow... but i dont live there? Was that defo for me? (had no signal to text back to ask...) xxx

Ah, I wondered why my (other) friend Rach had not come back to me....sent the text to the wrong place - doh!

Thanks for letting me know. I can now text her and sort out my entertaining plans.

Fairly regular day today really. Done some work now off to take my friend to the train - best get a move on actually.

I am weighing in in the morning tomorrow and as you know have been weighing every morning this week - I have been conducting an experiment!!!

My weight has fluctuated like mad all week....so it shows you shouldn't weigh yourself every day - just in case you didn't know that already ;)

So that pattern was:
Tuesday: 9st 0lb. 6
Wednesday: 9st 1lb.8
Thursday: 9st 4lb.8
Friday: 9st 5lbs.2
Saturday: 9st 5lbs.1
Sunday: 9st 6lbs.0
Monday: 9st 4lbs.6
Tuesday: 9st 3lbs.4

So unless its on an up/down sort of curve, the I reckon it will be a gain this week over last Wednesday. But its mental isn't it - I think it was my nights/lunches out previously that I thought I had gotten away with catching up with me.....those calories are right good at hiding and popping back up to say hello just when you thought you were safe.

Anyway, not too bothered - other than the elusive golden key!!

Have a great day. xx

Busted ... you're the most successful stalker I know but I suppose the spreadsheet tracking my movements helps!!

I thought I was safe as you said you were going out ... well no caught again.

Hope you don't see a gain tomorrow

M

Busted ... you're the most successful stalker I know but I suppose the spreadsheet tracking my movements helps!!

I thought I was safe as you said you were going out ... well no caught again.

Hope you don't see a gain tomorrow

M

Me too....but then I am getting quite used to it by now.

My motto in everything in life is: If a job is worth doing, its worth doing properly - and that, my dear, applies to my minis stalking activity as with everything else :D

Had a WW Prawn sandwich for lunch. Have to say it was quite tasty but totally unsatisfying - it was all over too quickly and now I feel like I need my lunch!

hi huni, thanks for your support in my diary hunni.xx

Hiya just wanted to say good luck for WI, must be really difficult trying to maintain. Well done on all your exercise!!

x

Hi Rosie, Am surprised at how dramatic your daily WI results vary - quite scary really - good luck for tomorrows WI though. You seem to go home quite a lot and its such a long way - my parents are only a 2 hour drive away and am lucky to make it up every month! Take care and thanks for your support in my diary xxx

Food intake for today

B: Porridge with nuts/seeds/fruit and 0% greek yogurt (3.5)
Orange (0.5)

L: WW prawn cocktail sandwich (4)

S: 2 Alpen light bars (2), 2 satsumas (0.5), pkt ww crisps (1)

D: Quorn stir fry with schezuan sauce (4)

Dark choc treat (2.5)

18 points (but had 25 from APs and saved so might have something else)

No exercise for today - letting my body rest up. :D

Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow!!

Maybe we shouldnt jump on the scales when those voices call us!!!

Mine is tomorrow too - i ve been 100% but im nervous - why?? seem to have forgotten susans thread already xx

good luck for tomorrow Rosie! :D xxx

Back