LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Well done for successful restart and your second gold star! You well deserve it! x

Sounds like you're back on the wagon hun - you're the ultimate inspiration to us all. Well done on your second gold star - very well deserved. Take care x

Oh Rosie that steps dvd was really hard!! Lots more aerobic stuff in it than Davina, my face was beetroot red when I finished - enjoyed it though!!

Oh Rosie that steps dvd was really hard!! Lots more aerobic stuff in it than Davina, my face was beetroot red when I finished - enjoyed it though!!

It is really hard as you say, but I think the cuteness of the coach bloke makes up for it :D

I did it again last night, having done Davina the night before and hers is much less aerobic and more toning.

Waiting for my Ministry of Sound "pump it up" to arrive....so exciting - a new exercise DVD. We should all start swapping them around to get some variety and also test them out before we buy them.

Food good so far: Porridge with the usual accompaniments, coffee, orange, apple and WW bar.

did have a few sneaky shreddies (about 5) so not too bad.

Might rest up today unless my new DVD arrives. Its good to have days off to let your muscles recover apparently...that's my story and I am sticking to it. :p

Thursday -should be working but I'm not..:p

Going to have my porridge shortly then head off to Brum for a scoot about with my OH. Should be nice as its looking promising weather wise.

Ministry of Sound DVD didn't arrive yesterday so fingers crossed for today. Might go and have a bike ride later when little girl is at her dancing class - or maybe, just maybe, a light jog! xx

Hey Rosie, Good to see your focused again. Congratulations on that shiny bright gold star.
Hope you enjoy your day xx

Waiting for my Ministry of Sound "pump it up" to arrive....so exciting - a new exercise DVD. .

Oh Ive looked at that one as well, looks really high areobics, let me know what its like when it arrives, might have to add that one to my shopping list for next month.

Ive got the claire sweeney one but its lame in comparsion to Davina and Steps, so might sell it on Ebay unless anyone on here wants it - ideal for first time exerciser only to be honest - going to a free home - must be kind to it though LOL!!

the DVD has arrived - I have taken off the plastic wrapping and that's as far as I have gotten - YET!

Going to go in and give it a run through to see what its like and get used to the moves and then do it properly tonight.

Will update later using the beetroot scale - should take a photo after all my different dvds and post them to give you an idea of the sweatiness quotient!;)

Hey there let us know how the "pump it up" dvd went ;o)

I've heard its quite hard - not sure if thats cuz she is new to exercising though x

the DVD has arrived - I have taken off the plastic wrapping and that's as far as I have gotten - YET!

Going to go in and give it a run through to see what its like and get used to the moves and then do it properly tonight.

Will update later using the beetroot scale - should take a photo after all my different dvds and post them to give you an idea of the sweatiness quotient!;)

LOL!!!:D Am sure you're well up to it! Must dig out a couple of my old ones!!

Morning Rosie

What a remiss friend I've been not passing by and unsure if I've said congratulations on that second star, very well deserved my dear.

You seem well back on track now with all those new excercise DVDs piling in I hope you enjoy then (well enjoy is perhaps not appropriate)

Have a good day

M

hey Rosie, how was the dvd? My friend has it and says its pretty good :) i defo think you should do a beetroot scale photo shoot for the benefit of everyone on here (aka me :D)

hope you have a lovely day x

Ive had a look in play.com but there seems to be several pump it up ones, which is yours? How is it?

Ive had a look in play.com but there seems to be several pump it up ones, which is yours? How is it?

Pump it UP - The ultimate workout - Pump it up, burn it, lose it (Well that's the blurb on the front of the box) Its this one.

Ministry Of Sound : The Ultimate Workout - Pump It Up, Burn It, Lose It DVD

Hey there let us know how the "pump it up" dvd went ;o)

I've heard its quite hard - not sure if thats cuz she is new to exercising though x

Well, not as hard as the 5 step Fat Attack overall but bloomin hard aerobic section. quite a few of the moves are similar though, interestingly.

Lots of jumping type moves which if you have bad knees might not be your thing - squats, power squats (with a jump), star jumps etc.

I did enjoy it - although the dancing bit is kind of strange. It doesn't feel like you are working very hard - but maybe thats because I have to get used to the moves and then put more effort in ;)

Lasts just about an hour for the whole thing and the music is pretty good - upbeat and dancey.

I would say that Davina still wins on the toning front but its good for a wee change.

Beetroot rating: :eek::eek::eek: (Out of possible 5)

Pump it UP - The ultimate workout - Pump it up, burn it, lose it (Well that's the blurb on the front of the box) Its this one.

Ministry Of Sound : The Ultimate Workout - Pump It Up, Burn It, Lose It DVD

Well, not as hard as the 5 step Fat Attack overall but bloomin hard aerobic section. quite a few of the moves are similar though, interestingly.

Lots of jumping type moves which if you have bad knees might not be your thing - squats, power squats (with a jump), star jumps etc.

I did enjoy it - although the dancing bit is kind of strange. It doesn't feel like you are working very hard - but maybe thats because I have to get used to the moves and then put more effort in ;)

Lasts just about an hour for the whole thing and the music is pretty good - upbeat and dancey.

I would say that Davina still wins on the toning front but its good for a wee change.

Beetroot rating: :eek::eek::eek: (Out of possible 5)

Thats the one I was looking at on play.com, its on offer I think, will definintely get it and alternate each week between that, steps, and my two davinas - think I concentrate too much on toning, need to up the ante on my aerobic fitness, thanks for the review hun x

Back