LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Sounds like they were trying to lead you into temptation!!! Well done on resisting! You must so shattered today if you only got home at 11pm! Here's to a good day!

Morning :) .... Your work takes you everywhere!!!...What do you do? (if you dont mind me asking :D)
Hope you have a good day, at least work on pc from home can involve lots of mini's time :) x

Reasonably so, thanks M.

Been writing some client proposals today - not my most favourite thing but needs must.

Forgot to say earlier that we got a new treadmill on sunday. Our other one was playing up so we took it back and got a new one. Might just be trying it out later - although I really do prefer my exercise dvd - think I might do a run - and then do the toning bit of my STEPS.....best of both worlds.

Hi Rosie,

Hope all well?:) Haven't done a lot of posting lately as have been walking in a diet wilderness:eek:. Have now gone back to CD and feel a wee bit embarrassed posting on the WW boards coz am not following the plan at the mo so hope you don't mind but feels more at home on these boards than anywhere else:D

Good luck with your new treadmill and keep up your exercising - you're always very dedicated!

Thanks Jaxie - and you must stay on here - we'd miss you if you defected from the board!

Off to client meeting today so wish me luck.....xx

Good luck for your meeting Rosie xx

Evening. Thanks for the visits.

Just going to do some Davina but popping on first to see how the land was lying in the world of WW'ers.

Meeting went well yesterday - just have to wait and see if they like our proposal and then get into a negotiation on price.....its always the way - so predictable!

Today gone ok but I think I have developed an addiction to pink n whites :eek::eek: and they taste of sugary cardboard really!!!

Not going over points but feel a little bloaty the last few days - I reckon I still get TOTM symptoms even with my Mirena. Not complaining though as I dont get the nasty stuff!!

Hiya Rosie.
I bought 2 pkts of pink n whites this morning,on offer at tescos think they were 28p a pk..:)

Glad meeting went well,enjoy your DVD...
xx

Good news on the meeting. Fingers crossed. x

am i the only person in the world who doesnt like pink n whites?? glad the meeting went well Rosie, hope you get the gig as it were !!

They are pink and white fluffy marshmallows between two wafers and they are 0.5 pt per pink and white.. the problem is they are so YUMMMY!!!!

Morning Rosie hope today is going good for ya.. thats good new about the meeting.. my fingers and toes are crossed they like the proposal. May I ask what is it that you do?

I don't! I've not tried them warmed up, but as they come they taste like cardboard!

My kids love them so i usually have to hide them when they're in the cupboard:mad:

They're actually ok heated up - all squidgy - anyway cardboard seems quite appealing to me today:D

Hope all going well Rosie:)

Never thought of heating them up - might give that a try.

Up seeing my lovely boys this weekend and acting as a taxi - to and from work, to and from friends, etc etc.

Was hoping to see Jen and Sandy this weekend but its not to be. Sandy working today and Jen had another of her turns so she was floored. Poor wee soul.

Might try and hook up tomorrow but not holding out much hope as will not have a lot of time to play with before I go back home.

Went to the Panda chinese (yes the same one, Rach and Jess) with my mum and oldest son after we picked him up from work. It was lovely...ate way too much so need to be cutting back to 18 next week and be 100%.

Oh the bad panda!! You cant even blame me this time!:D

Back