LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Does anyone know how to get rid of twitchy muscles???

My upper arm keeps jumping and its blooming annoying!

just been doing some quick research
it can be caused by EXERCISE so you could stop:eek::eek:
on the other hand one website says that free radicals are released during exercise so the appropriate vits for combating free radicals could help - so just make sure you are having a well balanced diet and it should just go away on its own

some research suggests massage is good as are warm/hot pads

right I am off to bed
but did think the cause was worth reporting

We were cross posting. I love it when that happens... not sure why, but I do. :D

I have a polar heart rate monitor....now, in terms of accuracy - I guess there is no real way of knowing to be honest.... although this one is a pretty good one. I think the one's with a chest strap and wristwatch receiver tend to be more accurate than just the ones you wear on your wrist as the contact is made the whole time.

You tell it your age, weight etc and based on your heart rate it works out the calories you are burning .....so should be.

Cool - will have a look out for one of them next pay day :)
xx

pineapple really low Rosie, think its 1 point for about 100g. and since i love the pineapple muller lites when i can find them i can only say yumm!!!
I get a twitchy eye muscle when i'm tired, bit embarrasing as it looks like i'm winking at everyone

Hiya Rosie.:)
yes pineapple is low in points ½p for a large slice,im eating loads at the mo and made a spicy pineapple salsa yesterday for my tea with my chix breast.

Well done on the dvd,maybe rest will help the twitchy arm muscles..you would think it would make yer legs twitchy with all them squats..:eek:
have a nice day x

Thanks all for the visits....and to Hazel for your very comprehensive bit of research.

Having a rest day today from exercise anyway - think my little old muscles must need it. Bum a bit sore this morning.

Gorgeous day again here in Stafford - off out to take DD to drama class then have some time in the garden I think.

Oooh Interesting about the twitching, My arm was doing that in bed the other night after I did alot of bicep curls and shoulder presses. It felt really weird and annoying.
Enjoy this lovely weather in the garden and have a fab weekend xx

Hope your twitch is on the mend! :D lol!

Hope your twitch is on the mend! :D lol!

Yes, thank you for your overwhelming level of concern...it stopped just before bed thankfully or it would have really done my head in.

Guess what!!!! I am wearing shorts today AND have actually been seen by other people in them!!! (Only my OH and daughter but its a start....I never would have dared ever before)

Showing arms and legs....whatever next - that tum of mine that has never seen the sun is in serious danger - well, actually, on second thoughts - even I have limits! :D

Quite right Rosie there are people of a nervous disposition out there you know, I think the tum is best kept covered until those 9lbs are gone. However you are being brave already in shorts and I bet you looked lovely.

M

i'm in shorts too! :D no one has seen me though.. so i'm behind you in the prize stakes :p

i'm like Jane - get a twitchy eye when i'm tired.. i dont know if i have winked at people though, think that might just be Jane using it as an excuse to be a hussy! :D ;)

hope you've enjoyed the lovely weather today :D xxx

OMG steady on Rosie, getting your legs out and considering your tum too!!! I wore a dress for the first time in about ten years today :eek: - must confess i changed into trousers before going shopping tho - old habits die hard xxx

Lol..My eyes are always twitching, wonder if I see to much...I'm just a young one you see :p :D!!

Cheeky monkey - you saying I'm an old bird???

Another sunny day - so the shorts might well get another airing :eek:

M - need to remove my ticker as I decided I wasn't going to try to get 9lbs lighter any more. Looking to stick around the 9 4 so need to update my stats etc.

Gosh Rosie,

Get them legs out girl!! At your weight i would guess there wouldn't be much excess flesh on them anyway and with all your exercising!

I'm as bad though with my bingo wings:cry: They've been the bane (sp?) of my life forever but have just decided to get them out as the reality is who's gonna be looking at me:eek:? Have spent the last 20 years wearing long sleeves but no more! They can flap in the wind as much as they like!:D;)

Take care!!:)

Good for you Jaxie - let them flap with pride!!! :D

Bargain to be had on amazon.co.uk. The Steps DVD (that I love so much) is only £7.98 at the moment.....if you want an exercise DVD, then get this one. Its great if you like that kind of thing.

Another beautiful sunny day - so going to do some work then spend some time in the garden.

Bargain to be had on amazon.co.uk. The Steps DVD (that I love so much) is only £7.98 at the moment.....if you want an exercise DVD, then get this one. Its great if you like that kind of thing.
Hiya Rosie thanks for that info,will go and order a copy now...hope your ok x

Hey Rosie,
Hope your well, have a fab day xx

Back