LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Go up to user CP and change avatar ;)

Just going to bed... chatting to my boy just now lol

Blimey - you are both night owls.

I just travelled up tonight - got some dropping off and picking up to do tomorrow. One friend going home, the other coming back down - and M off to America on Tuesday so travelling down to Manchester to stay with my brother tomorrow night before taking him to the airport....he's very excited and nervous at the same time - bless him. x

Wedding on Saturday was absolutely lovely - didn't get my hair curled - ended up having to do a "Gabrielle" and try and cover my left eye with my hair - and try and balance up my face a bit....Not sure if any pics other than official ones were taken. I will have a look and if there were, then I will post them.

Been V. bad foodwise AND not been out on my bike - or doing anything else for that matter....other than being a bit of a slob.

Annoyed with myself and think drastic measures might be heading my way.....:eek::eek:

Hi Rosie
Glad you had a good time @ the wedding, despite the eye - I had that a couple of years ago in both eyes - I wear contacts & had to take them out & wear glasses for a week - i couldnt bear to keep my eyes open - used to get home from work and lay on sofa with me eyes shut - well tht was my excuse anyhoo lol

Don't worry bout your weekend of no excersise & good food - sure you'll be peddling away again soon enough:D

Bev xx

Been a very, very good girl today - a whole new attitude and fresh start. No exercise but excellent food choices if I say so myself.

B: Omelette (no porridge I hear you cry! :eek:)

L: Chicken salad (Mc Ds)

Snacks: Romaine lettuce spread with light philly and smoked ham....to die for!!! and almost free (not really but not far off)

D: No idea as yet. xx

sounds good lovely !!!!

what....no Rosie

where are you ? lol hope you are well xx

Thanks for your concern, Bev - but doing a bit of work today - someone has to I suppose.

Been another good food day. Last night's tea was a quorn curry (4pts) with cauliflower "rice" - it was lovely. So only had 14 pts or so yesterday in total (and that was including my dark chocolate at 2.5 as my treat) I didn't realise that very dark chocolate is also very low in carbs as well as fat! How good is that...

Today:

B: Ham slices and tomatoes (1)
Skinny capuccino (2)
(I was at an M&S at the services!!! Didn't want starchy food)

L: More tomatoes (0)
Romaine lettuce with ham and philly cheese (again...yum)(2)

D: Quorn chilli (2)
Bowl of porridge (I had been on a bike ride and needed some starch)(2)

Will be having my bar of dark choc (2.5) so another low day

Weighed in today and at last the scales are moving. Lost 2lbs this week. Result.

Bike ride tonight. 16miles (got a little bit lost :rolleyes:) and 650 calories.

sounds like you are on a roll again Rosie

I am. And I think that cutting out the starch makes a massive difference to me - which is why my one day on extra easy SW was such a disaster - the pasta just triggered one almighty sugar binge.

I bought a book today - called the Sugar Addicts Diet and have just skimmed through. From the bits I have read, I am definitely a sugar addict - and need to just cut it out or I am a gonner....

Hiya Rosie,

I love how i your food diary, if you have something naughty you justify it next to it. You don't need to justify it babe - if it's within your points then bloomin eat it..

You kinda combining with SW? x x x x

Hiya Rosie,

I love how i your food diary, if you have something naughty you justify it next to it. You don't need to justify it babe - if it's within your points then bloomin eat it..

You kinda combining with SW? x x x x

Busted!!! I think I tend to justify stuff to myself even when its not in points though, that's when the problem starts - maybe I just have that kind of head!

Not consciously combining with SW - just not eating very many refined carbs - the empty ones apparently. I know I could eat brown rice, bread, pasta but I am just steering clear. If I need it then I will have some.

Forgot to mention the other day that H won the Junior Girls Athletics trophy at School Awards day on Tuesday - she was very chuffed with herself! And we were very proud of her.

Boys of to Alton Towers (again) today - so another 4 hrs in the car dropping them there and going to collect them. What we do for our kids eh. I suppose I could have gone in with them but its just not my thing.

Food today (I will try to avoid any kind of justification...just state the facts!)

B: 5 melba toasts with natural cottage cheese (2.5?)
S: 2 pink lady apples (1)
1 skinny decaf cappuccino (2)

Not great at planning ahead.

didn't have my chocolate last night after all. My porridge filled me up - 2.5 points banked.

glad to see your back on track and back to the wee mental machine that you are angel! Hope to see you soon xx

glad to see your back on track and back to the wee mental machine that you are angel! Hope to see you soon xx

Jen....how excited was I to see you had posted. Just got up love???

I am so back in the zone you wouldn't believe - why is it when your head kicks into the right gear, you don't want food that last week was just jumping into your jaws....explain that one??

How many days to go now then? I will be avoiding you for at least 2 months when you get back as you will look way too tanned and gorgeous to be seen with ;)

Back