LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Took my measurements this morning - not done that since I came of W8 (we had to post our waist measurement each week) and in the last 15 weeks I have lost a staggering 35.5". I can't quite believe it :eek:

10" waist
5" fullest part of bust
8" just underneath my boobs
3" each thigh
1.5" from my arms
8" from hips

WELL DONE ROSIE that is FANTASTIC!

Well done for the 6.2 mph run too! That's pretty good xx

Morning Hun
Good luck wrapping all the presents up,i have loads to wrap up but i really dont want to do it...
I keep leaving them i really must do them this week or i will never get them done ;)
Have a great day hun x

WELL DONE ROSIE that is FANTASTIC!

Well done for the 6.2 mph run too! That's pretty good xx

Thanks Gem - there's no time like the present...get it;)

Emma, thanks for yor encouragement...I will need it for tomorrow when the alarm goes off to get me out of bed.

Well done on all those inches off, that's great!! xx

Wow - those measurements are fantastic. Well done you!!! Very impressive with that 6.2 mph run as well :) xxx

didnt have you pegged as a Basshunter fan I have to say! :D well done for running for 4mins.. thats what they say to do when you train to run for things - either build up your speed in short bursts or build up how long you run for etc..

well done anyway :) xxx

Rach, i would never, ever in a million years have bought the Basshunter album - far too young for the likes of me...however, my son had it so I put it on my ipod and did one of those shuffle things...and loved it.

Its got a great beat to forget the pain to.

I ran a half marathon about 4 years ago - not fast though - but lost all my fitness so trying to get it back.

I have asked OH to take some pics to post so that you can actually see those inches that have come off...I couldn't believe it when I measured this morning.

Been baking this evening with my little girl for her school mates for Christmas. We thought we would do something more personal this year so made chocolate fudge brownies...and of course, I had to have some (about a 2in square - 4 points) but have to say I now feel so sickly its horrible. Won't be having any tea anyhow - maybe just a bowl of soup - well its 9.15pm already.

Back on the tready tomorrow early to rake up another 3 AP's before weigh in on Wednesday. I am so keeping my fingers crossed for 1.5lbs...

Hopefully you will pass your target on weds. Well done on all those inches off, thats brill. You're doing really well on the treadmill Rosie. Tomorrow going try and jump on my x trainer because I've been ignoring it lately by going on long walks instead. I'm such a traitor..lol

Thanks Keisha - your poor wee cross trainer, all alone and unloved...

Its 4am and I just woke up with that horrible tingly feeling at the back of my nose which for me signals the little cold bugs are trying to attack me.

Aha, but they don't figure on my counter-attack measures - first defence, a vitamin C tablet and minimins! Resistance, little germs, is futile - so here I am at my kitchen table, waiting for the liquid to penetrate up my nose before getting myself back off to bed.

OH up and away really early this morning (by 6am), so might get up and do my exercise session really early - then go back to bed (or is that cheating???)

The chocolate brownie I had yesterday is still insisting on keeping me feeling like I don't want any food at all! Last night, I didn't have any tea after all - maybe I should put a health warning in the packages only to eat one piece a day - and then, only after meals. Don't want all the mums up in arms that I have put diddums off their tea! I couldn't stand the shame...;)

Right, think the chemicals have worked their magic on the bugs - feels a bit less tingly, so back off to the land of nod.

See you later in the morning, peeps. xxx

Its 4am and I just woke up with that horrible tingly feeling at the back of my nose which for me signals the little cold bugs are trying to attack me.

Aha, but they don't figure on my counter-attack measures - first defence, a vitamin C tablet and minimins! Resistance, little germs, is futile - so here I am at my kitchen table, waiting for the liquid to penetrate up my nose before getting myself back off to bed.

I thought you were up early!;) Hope the cold stuff works - there seems to be lots going round lately!x

OH up and away really early this morning (by 6am), so might get up and do my exercise session really early - then go back to bed (or is that cheating???).

Not at all - you are meant to rest after a workout ;)

Rach, i would never, ever in a million years have bought the Basshunter album - far too young for the likes of me...however, my son had it so I put it on my ipod and did one of those shuffle things...and loved it.

Its got a great beat to forget the pain to.

Must try that - i'm pretty sure i would need it on repeat to forget the pain! And repeating it the next day too LOL

Fingers crossed for your 1.5lb.. sure you wont even need it though! xx

Thanks Emma x

When I went back to bed at 4.30am - it took until about 5.30 for me to get back to sleep only to get woken up again by OH leaving at 5.45am....AAAAAAAHHHH

Anyway, got back to sleep and only got up at 7.50am with my little girl coming in and asking if she was supposed to be up for school yet - yikes!!! So a bit of a rush all round.

Back from school run, had my porridge with nuts and seeds - and another dose of first defence. The good news is that the tingly nose has subsided...so fingers crossed that I have beaten the little bleeders back for a bit anyhow. I don't have time to be ill :D

Going out on a Christmas card delivery run later. I live in the middle of nowhere so need to take my bike out - that at least will make up for my laziness this morning. I reckon by the time I deliver them all it will have been about a 4 mile cycle ride. Not much and it wont be difficult as its stop/start but none the less, its a bit of exercise.

Rosie xxx

Oh I am sorry to hear that you have been ill, take care of yourself and I hope youre on the mend soon. Theres so much of this going round at the moment, everyone seems to be ill, its just awful, now I read about this sickness bug thats going round, just what we need for christmas!

glad you've managed to avoid being ill ;) you're doing so well with this treadmill thing, i think we should all organise to do a charity walk / run thing in the new year :)

really crossing everything for you for your next WI.. would be over the moon to see you hit your goal for xmas! :D xxx

Going out on a Christmas card delivery run later. I live in the middle of nowhere so need to take my bike out - that at least will make up for my laziness this morning. I reckon by the time I deliver them all it will have been about a 4 mile cycle ride. Not much and it wont be difficult as its stop/start but none the less, its a bit of exercise.

Rosie xxx

Hey every little counts!:) x

glad you've managed to avoid being ill ;) you're doing so well with this treadmill thing, i think we should all organise to do a charity walk / run thing in the new year :)

Sounds like a good idea. What about the moonwalk that Lydia is doing - do you have to subscribe to that way ahead of time?

[/quote]really crossing everything for you for your next WI.. would be over the moon to see you hit your goal for xmas! :D xxx[/quote]

And I am. Thanks for the support, lovely.

Been out and delivered all my Christmas cards - 4 miles covered - but it did take 2hrs because of all the chatting. I did resist any attempts to feed me though which was good.

The other nice thing was that a lot of my "neighbours" I don't see very often and they didn't recognise me when I turned up (might have had something to do with the black thinsulate hat pulled down over my ears, the cycling all in ones, and the bright red cycling jacket....or maybe it was because I was thinner....:8855:)

I really, really need to do some tidying up and sooooo can't be bothered.

Had a lunch date today which has been cancelled so don't have any excuses now for not doing it.

Need to pop out to Telford later to go to Iceland and Asda (hell, I know how to live!!!!)

The cold seems to have been scared off by my first defence and the fresh air. Fingers crossed for that too...

Back later ...

Hiya Rosie, Seems your having a very busy day. Good luck on your weigh tomorrow :fingerscrossed: , hope you've reached goal. Are you nervous about jumping on those scales tomorrow night?

Funnily enough - I am more nervous this week than any other - maybe because its all so real and in touching distance. I have never actually managed to stick with a diet to get to a proper goal weight before

I have been sticking to within my 18 points each day and not eating any of the activity points earned - so am very hopeful.

Cleaned out my whole fridge, lit the fire, hoovered and swept the floors...and even cleaned 4 windows before I got bored and moved back on to the computer. At least I have made an effort.

Can't wait for your results. Am I making you more nervous :p. Wish I had a fire to lit so I could be all warm and cozy. Any plans for when you've reached goal?

Thats good news re the cold being driven back and the bycycle ride will hopefully contribute to the final pound off. I'm sure you'll do it - rooting for you over here.

Good luck

M

Back