LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Hope you're day is going well today hun and really hope that sons interview goes well. I love love love Aberdeen and I'm sure he will too

xx

evening and thanks for popping by ladies...Jane, are you a closet Baggie then? or were you just being cheeky :p

Hybrid day 3 going well. I reckon 16pts but lots of protein and relatively few carbs.

Am going to get back out on my bike on friday morning when I am back home - yes, on my travels again. I am in Carden Park hotel tonight in Cheshire - and its very nice...food was heavenly in the restaurant but I was still a good girl - and had only had 2 foodpacks earlier in the day so had a few points to play with

Thanks for the good lucks for eldest. Claire, he loved Aberdeen on the open day so that's his first choice place if he gets an offer

I'll add him in my prayers Rosie, this here career business needs nerves of steel and lots of prayers and patience for us parents :eek:

Hope the 'hybrid plan' is going well:p

Morning Rosie

Defintely busy bee with all the travelling but doing great with the hybrid diet.

Got everything crossed for son at Aberdeen interview. "Bright, alert, interested in the topic, knows the fact its demanding, hard work but will apply himself and enjoy it to the max, good examples of both team and individual working from school/social life, and most of all looks awake". There I asked our doc who interviews for Leics Uni medical students. Are you taking him?

Have a great day

M

Ha ha ,we dont like football in our house, we support WBA !!!

LOL Love it :D hehe x

Got good news yesterday - my oldest has an interview at Aberdeen Uni - he is soooooo chuffed......17th November - so need to get my prayers said and keep everything crossed for him.

That's great news! Good luck to him! Medicine is very difficult to get in too, but the first step is definitely the hardest, just getting an interview is a great achievement! :)

Hope your going well today hun! Keep up the good work xx

Hi, hope yr doing well - when's your WI? Have a lovely weekend xxx

Rosie tis true that i am not really into footie,but my dad is a life long baggies fan!! And i never ever tease him about it;)

Being half asleep when i last visited i completely missed the news about your sons uni interview-really good luck to him!!

Hi Rosie

Hope you are ok & have a good weekend xx

thanks all - especially for the good wishes.

WI supposed to be tomorrow but up at my mums with different scales so will just wait till I am back at home - which is not till Wednesday morning as I go straight from here to training in Warrington on Monday and Tuesday.

Still doing ok - although tonight youngest son had a "party" for his 16th birthday - and what do 16yr olds like.....pizza, potato wedges and chocolate cake of course.....

M, thanks for the info. He will certainly look awake...I'll make sure of it! I am going up with him for moral support more than anything - but will have to kick my heels for a couple of hours while he does his thing. I so hope it goes well.

Well, for all the slagging off of West Brom - putting 5 away against Watford is no mean feat - so there :p:p:p

Hi Rosie, glad its going well. Hope yr son has a great birthday and party - am sure you'll steer clear of the party foods no problem. Have a lovely weekend and roll on your Weds WI!!!

Hope your having a good weekend hun, and listening to the Albion come 3pm ;) hehe :D Good luck for WI if you decide to weigh yourself before your back on Wednesday! ... Boing Boing :) xxx

Well, couldn't resist getting on the scales this morning - even though they weren't my normal ones - and showed a 2lb loss.

Now, my mum goes to SW and goes to class on a Saturday and her scales weigh the same as the class scales so guessing that they must be fairly accurate - not sure how they compare to mine at home.....

Anyhow, thinking that it must be going in the right direction as clothes feel (and look) better than they did.

Went out for lunch today to Beefeater and had melon starter and the gammon steak (fat removed) with just veg (no butter, no potatoes) for mains. I reckon that couldn't have been more than 5 but the gammon is not in the EOG -oddly enough. Any suggestions - we reckon it was about 4oz in weight. x

Hiya rosie..:)
gammon steak for 120g is 4½ points.
well done to your DS and i wish him luck.
Brillz on your weightloss this week going great guns,have a fab evening.x

2lb off - thats fab - well done you - have a great weekend x

2lbs is a great loss!! Well done that's excellent!! :) xx

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you have agreat sunday x

well done on those 2lbs off.. even if its not your scales - claim it! :D

hope you had a lovely time out :) x

Back