LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Rosie, I have just read your whole diary, WOW WOW, amazing you are an inspiration, and after leaving W8 to WW you still lost weight the first week, theres hope for me yet!

As for your photos, your postively skinny, what a difference, it really helps to see peoples transformations as when your only half way there, it gives inspiration for sure.

Congratulations on getting to goal! Juliex
:happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096::happy096:

~Thanks all for the lovely comments on my pic. I must change it more often - with all the compliments I will be getting a right big head!

Foodwise had a very good day today - *polishes her halo*

Porridge, nuts and seeds
0.5pt skimmed milk
2 x satsumas 4.5pts

Carrot&Coriander soup
2 x satsumas
Alpen light bar 1.5pts

McDonalds cappucino 1.5pts

ASDA Chicken Chow mein 6.5pts (?)

Still got 4pts left for some dark choc later....yummy!!! (or might consider not using them to make up for yesterday - nah, sod it, the chocolate wins!!!)

pull a Jen.. 4 different profile pics a day! :D then text everyone and request that they comment on it ;) LOL x

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rosie will you stop encouraging Rachel poor wee Jen is getting upset now.

Have you resumed speaking to OH yet?

M

Oh and I agree with everyone else, your new avatar is lovely :)

Thanks Jess. I appreciate it.

ha ha, "pull a Jen" I am shocked!!! :D

I had no idea what they meant. I just went along with them when they were laughing.....honest!!!;)

M

Me? What on earth do you mean? I am totally blameless (again) *looks big eyed and innocent*

Well, as I a now in Glasgow for the weekend there's not been that much of an opportunity. Think a slow thaw is underway.Thanks for asking. xx

On the diet front - not too bad but not wholly good either really. I think I am already adding in all my 6 extra points per day.

Just made pizza for all the kids and then ate two slices - doh! Means that WW Macaroni cheese might not be had tonight and I was so looking forward to it after someone's (can't remember who) recommendation.

No exercise today - might do the stretchy band thing later.

Rosie xx

Hi Rosie, hope you're having a good time back up in Glasgow. Hope things thaw between you and OH very soon - life's too short to let these things drag on! I agree with Sandy your username needs to be changed - I liked the idea of less-rotund-one you had a while back - very fitting me thinks :D Oh and btw have fun tomorrow!!! xxx

Well, see I would change my username - except I don't know how to :confused:

Polished of the WW macaroni cheese and was pleasantly surprised by both the taste and the portion size.

My sons are now asking to go to Equi's for ice cream (a really, really, really nice Italian ice cream place near my mums....the ice cream is to die for - but would blow about 2 days points in one go I reckon) I suppose I don't need to have any, but....

I have some work to do for a meeting on Monday so should not be tatting about on here - procrastination is a terrible thing...

M

:cry: Thank you M....you are the little light shining at the end of my dark tunnel!

No probs Jen I'm the champion of the underdog my research field is social justice!!

However Rosie given you are supposed to be my stalker how come I didn't know you are up in Glasgow meeting up with others ... have I been unstalked? This is coming at the time when you've got me into trouble with Rach as I name checked my appreciation of your friends request which took some clever footwork and genuine remorse to reinstate me.

Hope you have a good meal out and enjoy yourself but get back stalking soon as I'm feeling that cast aside feeling

M

Oh you're right, you do have a diary! ;) thank you for such a lovely night my dear! :) xx

However Rosie given you are supposed to be my stalker how come I didn't know you are up in Glasgow meeting up with others ... have I been unstalked?
Hope you have a good meal out and enjoy yourself but get back stalking soon as I'm feeling that cast aside feeling

M

Well, as I a now in Glasgow for the weekend there's not been that much of an opportunity. Think a slow thaw is underway.Thanks for asking. xx

Rosie xx

Good to see an avatar photo, now we'll know who to look for on Sunday ;)

Looking forward to seeing you again on Sunday. You'll need to let either Jen or myself know what area youre in so we can see wheres best to meet up :)

Off to the little village just beyond Carlisle later so really looking forward to spending some time with my family up there - and my two new village pals, Jen and Sandy....so excited for Sunday - is that an indication of just how empty my life is????? Or is it that Jen and Sandy are just rip-roaringly funny????

Have a good day all. xx

Now, M - I know you have been ill and all that - but have you been skim reading my diary? This is no way to treat a stalker - I could go off you....

There were enough clues :8855::8855:(see above)

Had a great night with the girlies (again) - kinda makes me want to move back "home" - such a great laugh.

Earned an AP running from Frankie and Benny's to Tesco while Jen and Sandy took the car - yes, you should hang your head in shame....:p

Back