LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSIE :553: hope you've had a wonderful holiday and you have a great meal out 2nite

x

thanks again everyone...you are all soooo kind with your birthday wishes.

Had a lovely day and the chinese was really good too but ate waaaay too much (as we tend to on our birthdays!)

Gardening day today so really aching now. Going to have a nice warm bath then telly. xx

so glad you had a lovely day :) will you pm me your address so i can get your present posted down for you? xxx

so glad you had a lovely day :) will you pm me your address so i can get your present posted down for you? xxx

How come everyone seems to be getting presents apart from me Mrs! lol!
Will PM you dollys address tho if you still need it just let me know x

we agreed i'd buy your present when we went shopping, which is currently on hiatus? :p

Present? for me....aw how sweet of you. will pm you the address if Jen has not done it already! (you would nearly have had a fight on your hands there though Rach....)

Back to reality.

Spent yesterday marking higher biology papers for No 1 son and Intermediate 2 Chemistry and Info Systems for No 2 son! They are getting stuck into their studying. Way better than I was at their age - very proud of their dedication I have to say.

Bit of work today, (Monday) then maybe a nice walk.

the holiday damage was 4lbs on - so back to the routine today - going to limit myself to 20 points and let it go slowly and up the exercise a bit.

We'll see how it goes and might have to revise my plan. xxx

Morning Rosie.
OMG your DS's work sounds way too complicated for my brain!!:eek:

4lbs isnt too bad to say you had a great time in Portugal,im sure with your dedication it will be gone in a flash.
Have a lovely BHM xx

Hi Rosie,
4 lbs will be gone in no time. Glad you had good time on hols, I am dieing to go somwhere nice and hot to rechanrge the batteries! Have a nice day :)

Afternoon Rosie

Your plan will see that 4lbs gone asap.

Hope the boys do fine in their exams you're setting them a good example.

M

4lbs really not bad! glad you had a lovely time but its nice to have you back :)

4lbs is nothing, I've gained more than that when I haven't been on holiday :rolleyes:

With your motivation I'm sure it'll be off in no time :D

xx

4lb jeezo! lol, kidding, it will be off in no time! :D Welcome home angel :) any sign of card?

Thanks all for the reassurance of my motivation. Not sure that I share it though since I have been scoffing chocolate eggs...my kids have resorted to hiding them from me! That's just wrong.

Updated my ticker though to get me back in line! Hope it works.

4lb jeezo! lol, kidding, it will be off in no time! :D Welcome home angel :) any sign of card?

No card although no post today....waiting with baited breath!!

My boys are pretty good really at being self-motivated - I have given them the "you're all the man you'll ever be...you know what's the right thing to do....it's your life" speech and it seems to have worked

(That and the fact that they both have part time jobs that they really wouldn't want to do for the rest of their lives ;))

The internet is a great thing...all the answers to the past papers are on there - so I am learning as I mark them.

(I'm sure exams are getting easier though....or is that the first sign of being a total old fart????)

Belated Happy Birthday Rosie, how rude of me to forget!! 4lb holiday gain, bloomin great result!! I'm goin 2 london for the weekend on thurs and if i only put on 4lbs ill be really chuffed!!

Will be off in no time at all!!!

x

You SOOOO don't look old enough to have children!!

Back