LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Cant get over this white mice issue... how can they be so high?? White is higher than dark am I right? Due to sugar content??? x

Cant get over this white mice issue... how can they be so high?? White is higher than dark am I right? Due to sugar content??? x

The fat is pretty high too to be fair....just a nightmare.

Loving the new avatar by the way, Lou - like the hairdo!

Went to a client meeting today for some new work so fingers crossed - and decided I actually like the size I am now....so back to maintaining the weight rather than getting down to 8st 13. So 2lbs to WW target weight and sticking.

*I know, make up your blooming mind, woman*

All kitted up like I am going to be fit and healthy so might just do that shortly....been pretty good again today - think I am getting the hang of balance....(hope I am not speaking too soon :eek:)

Why thanking you missy! Had to lop a fringe as I had a wee accident with the gas stove...perhaps best not to ask...

Wooo sticking at your current weight. Cant wait till I get to that point. How many points do you get to maintain?

L x

Well, they tell me 26 apparently (or was it 24?)

Anyway, been on 20 the last couple of weeks and have lost 2lbs - so its more than that!!!

I will increase gradually and see what happens - still got 2lbs to go to get back to my WW goal weight of 9st 4 so 20 per day till that goes.

Might do the weekly points total which then gives me more flexibility daily - not sure yet.

With the exercise DVDs that I have been doing - I am getting more toned and think I appear smaller than before - but maybe its just wishful thinking on my part!

26! It doesn't seem that much really does it??? Yea, I am on 20.... I am not sure if I should be 19 or 21 so I go for the middle ground. Have been useless with exersise for the last 3 weeks I reckon - done nothing! Am suffering with the TOTM so come the weekend I am on it!!! OOOooooh, actually looking forward to maintaining (be October at this rate), and not stressing so much on losses....but keeping the same!

i think you look lovely how you are, and if you're happy, then thats all that matters :) i think you might look like an ethopian white twiglet if you lost much more xxx

Love it :)

nah you look good as you are :) especially in that lovely coat you had on in glasgow last time i saw you :) x

I do love that coat I have to say - might get a piccie done in it for a new avatar photo.

Had a dalliance with Davina earlier - must be getting much fitter cos the red face rating would have been :eek: (thats all!)

I suppose she is more about toning than calorie burning really so shouldn't get so red faced with it.

ooh toning is good..is it just the power of three one you have?

I have "The power of 3" but also the "Super body workout" - think that's what its called anyway.

The Power of 3 is slightly longer - but pretty similar stuff on there. I just like to rotate them for a bit of variety really.

What a fab weight to maintain, good luck I'm sure your'll have no worries.
Have a fab day xx

Hi Rosie

Your doin great maintaining and if you feel happy with the weight you are now then go for that if you change ur mind in future ..so be it!
Well done on your achievment so far though xxx

Hey Rosie well done on the maintaining!! Hope you are having a good day despite the horrid weather

Well done on deciding to maintain. Good luck with that.

Can I just ask what dress size you are now? We're roughly the same height & I was interested. x :D

The fat is pretty high too to be fair....just a nightmare.

Loving the new avatar by the way, Lou - like the hairdo!

Went to a client meeting today for some new work so fingers crossed - and decided I actually like the size I am now....so back to maintaining the weight rather than getting down to 8st 13. So 2lbs to WW target weight and sticking.

*I know, make up your blooming mind, woman*

All kitted up like I am going to be fit and healthy so might just do that shortly....been pretty good again today - think I am getting the hang of balance....(hope I am not speaking too soon :eek:)

The main thing is that youve decided you are happy with your weight, thats what its all about, good luck with maintaining x

Back