LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

Nah, nothing exciting, just working and then out for the day etc etc.

Not been up to much worth posting other than my shocking weight gain over over the last 3 months.

Since going on holiday, I have gained 9lbs in total...that's including the 4 I gained while on holiday and never quite got round to fully shifting.

My clothes are now starting to feel a little on the tight side - so need to get something done about it.

I am actually quite shocked that I have put on that much considering the amount of exercise I do - and I honestly have stayed within maintenance points most days.

I have started drinking diet soft drinks again and eating more (pointed) sugary stuff and am wondering if its the change of things that I am eating that's causing it rather than being over points (if that makes any sense whatsoever....)

So, new regime started this morning. I have dusted off my bike and am out cycling first thing in the morning to give my body a kick start to the day. This morning at 6.30 I was off - and 15 miles, 560 calories and 75mins later I was home. It felt great to be out and about that early and hearing the little birds singing their heart out.

Did one of the 30min Davina sessions tonight - the cardio box one - not many calories burned but a bit sweaty all the same.

Sticking to 21 pts and avoiding sugar and diet drinks. Back to drinking water with squash instead.

Need to put up another tracker really - to make sure I stick with it this time and get back to where I have been previously.

Feel free to kick my rear end for not getting into gear earlier. :break_diet:

good to see you around again Rosie, was chatting to a friend today about how you can put a couple of punds on and thats like the beginning of the slippery slope thats really hard to get off. topical eh? still it sounds like you have a plan and i know you will succeed, but just in case:asskick:

Thanks Jane, I need the kick - been ignoring the little blighters for a while now but they're starting to gang up on me and making my clothes all tight....its not on - and having just bought a whole new wardrobe I don't think I could justify having to go out and get some 12's - its absolutely not happening!!!!

You're right Rosie, just need to get on the case so all those lovely new clothes fit properly. Your plan sounds good so I'm looking forward to seeing the weight come off.

Good luck

M

Thanks M. Back on the case big time.

My problem I think has stemmed from the 5lbs over that you are "allowed" with WW and still stay a gold member. When I put on the 4lbs I figured it was just because of my holiday and it would shift sharpish - then it was another one, then another....and, well you know the story :(

Up early again this morning - but my OH was leaving at 7am so only had time for 6.5miles this morning but think I will do something later today if the weather stays nice. There is something lovely being out that early when very few other people are.

Am off out tonight for a meal with some of the school mums - will be very good, I promise!

Congrats on being mega focused Rosie, your'll shift them Ibs!
How lovely going on a bike ride first thing especially when the suns out early. Hope you enjoy your day and have a lovely meal xx

The main thing is that you have let this get worse - 1stone goes to 2 stones etc, youve decided enough is enough and you are back on the wagon, well done, you'll get hat 9lbs off in no time hun x

The main thing is that you have let this get worse - 1stone goes to 2 stones etc, youve decided enough is enough and you are back on the wagon, well done, you'll get hat 9lbs off in no time hun x

You are so right about the slide and if I am honest, had I some clothes to wear in a bigger size, I would probably just have put them on and then it just gets worse....so note to everyone - chuck out your big clothes as soon as they are too big - its too easy to put them back on when the waistband gets tight!!

So far, so good. Just had a lovely cottage cheese and pineapple salad with fruit and yogurt for a pudding. Feeling nibbly but will resist the temptation. Need to go and do some more work and take my mind off food!

Have succumbed to a can of diet irn bru though!

9lbs will be no bother to you hun! xxx

Hiya Rosie.
Well done on the sprinting,must go try that up at the school field.
That bit of a gain will be gone again soon with your motivation and PMA..good luck you can do it x

it will be gone in no time at all! You seem so determined and certainly dont look like you have puton 9lb, still a skinny wee thing :D

You can do it :) It won't take long to shift them. The problem is even if you're sticking to the maintanence points "most days" if you have bingey off days and don't cut down after the extra calories add up.

it will be gone in no time at all! You seem so determined and certainly dont look like you have puton 9lb, still a skinny wee thing :D

Aw, thanks angel - at least I am hiding them well.

I actually didn't really feel them until this week to be honest. I think I must definitely be a 10lbs size up or down person.

Last night I was pretty good....gammon steak and veg - white coffee - no pud.

Today, also been within points with loads of fruit and veg

Up at my mums for the weekend with my boys so going to borrow my sisters bike and keep up my activity.

Activity whilst away has to be full marks to you Rosie. Sure you enjoyed seeing the boys and your family.

What are you up to next week - keeping busy will keep your mind off food (hopefully) those extra pounds will soon be tamed.

M

Activity whilst away has to be full marks to you Rosie. Sure you enjoyed seeing the boys and your family.

What are you up to next week - keeping busy will keep your mind off food (hopefully) those extra pounds will soon be tamed.

M

M, your praise was not warranted I'm afraid. I was a right lazy blighter in the end and did nought but walk about the shops - and even then, I didn't do that for long either.

Had a lovely weekend - but didn't see Jen and Sandy :( (I think Take That were a slighter more attractive option for Jen :rolleyes:)

Half way, weigh in this morning - and 1lb off so far - so that's good news and makes me want to keep going.

Going out on my bike later today - got a bit of work to do first.

Well, this morning the scales told me I had STS despite making me think I had lost 1lb earlier in the week......ho hum.

I feel smaller on my waist and my OH says he can notice something is different and was amazed that I had not lost! Bodies eh.

anyway, not one to be put off....out on my bike again this morning at 6.15 and 12 miles in 57mins and 418 calories. Happy days.

Going out today as its too nice to work. xx

Back