LRO...name needs to change, I think ;(

How nice are you all????? Still posting in my diary even when I am being THE most lax person in the whole world. Thank you so very, very, much.

Well. Been bad, been lazy, been off my diet....been gaining weight...that about sums it up really.

Haven't even weighed myself in ages cos I'm too scared....:eek:

Back on plan today :)rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: - heard it all before, I hear you shout!) but I am so annoyed with myself - but being annoyed won't shift the weight....only getting my fat butt in gear will.

So, I am not weighing in - I am using my clothes to tell me how I am doing - yes, all those lovely clothes sitting in my wardrobe which just wont sit well on my body anymore. I am down to about 2 pairs of trousers that I can still wear without it looking too obscene for words - long tops have been my saviour.

I seem to put most of my weight on round my boobs - OH not complaining....but it means that my nice new coats wont fasten properly without a gapping bit....joy.

So, send me all your diet willpower vibes - I will need them.

Had a very nice Christmas and New year. Hope you all did too.

Will power being sent your way angel! Good luck!!

Hi Rosie

Nice to see you back as well! i'm same as you on clothes front 2 pairs of trousers and couple of decent tops! So like you I'm back too it or else will have to go naked :eek: :eek: lol x

At last!!!

Missed you dreadfully but knew you'd pop back when ready so welcome back home. Plan sounds good.

M

Thanks all for the encouragement - I will need it

Day one half way through and managing fine. I am taking it hour by hour!!!! Resist the sweet stuff one temptation at a time that's all I need to do and it will all work out fine.

Welcome back. :)

Welcome back Rosie ... I'm sure it won't be long before you're impressing and motivating us all again with your exercise stories :)

Twigs
xx

Hey you - lovely to see you xx
Happy New Year & Welcome back :)

Thanks again for visiting me and not sulking cos I've been awol! You are all stars.....

Welcome back Rosie ... I'm sure it won't be long before you're impressing and motivating us all again with your exercise stories :)

Erm, yeh, right...exercise....what's that again???? Maybe break myself in gently methinks!

Well, I actually got on the scales this morning - I thought that being scared of a number was just stupid - and I know how motivating it is to see the number change (in the right direction of course....- just need to be careful if it doesn't :eek:)

So, publicly declaring that I am officially a fallen dieter - I am back up to 10st 8lbs!!! So that means that I put on 8lbs in my splurge (I had already put on 9 if you remember way back when)

So, I need to get a new ticker sorted out. I did have a good day yesterday so all good there.

I reckon I need therapy for my lack of control on food. I seem to have a switch that is either ON or OFF - for food and exercise. When I am in ON mode, I am like a total obsessive and can lose quickly, easily and do my exercise - then when the switch goes to OFF its like a different person. Weird. Buy hey. Feeling positive that by this time next month, I might actually be wearing a different pair of trousers!

Well done !!!
You'll soon be shifting those few xmas visitors lol

well done for havign a good 3 days. i agree with the switch thing,i think mine goes off at 9 o clock each night as have gone voer my points after a good day. although mine seems to never be on for excercise!

Well done !!!
You'll soon be shifting those few xmas visitors lol

Thanks Bev - fingers crossed. another good day today.

Hello Rosie, only just realised you were back-good to see you and good luck with your restart !!

Cant get rid of me that easy, Janey. Back with a vengeance - determined to get back to 9.7. I will, I will, I will.

well done for havign a good 3 days. i agree with the switch thing,i think mine goes off at 9 o clock each night as have gone voer my points after a good day. although mine seems to never be on for excercise!

Thanks for popping by Katie - your name is way too tempting though for minis ;)

You are here now and we'll help keep that switch turned off, just keep popping in

M

NO, M. Switch needs to be ON - that's good...ON is obsessive dieter and exerciser. Its kind of half on at the moment

So, Day 4 and all is well. Just had a mushroom omelette and I feel really bloated. Not sure why - usually fine with eggs :confused::confused:

so you're WW'ing are you? good luck - you can do this and you'll have those pounds gone in no time :D

just remember how amazing you looked without those few extras last year :) you looked fantastic!

lovely to have you back :) xxx

Thanks, Rach - I seem to have gotten my head in gear this time - so keeping my fingers crossed that it lasts.

Friday went well - nice quorn stir fry for tea - used the beef style ones for a change and they are really nice - they were reduced in Waitrose so thought I would give them a go. So low in points.

Saturday - cold and snowy outside so getting on with my knitting. I will post a pic of my aran cabling as I am very proud of myself :D

You should be proud cable knitting is no easy feat. I think I might follow your example as I used to knit a lot. Perhaps if I can get some wool and a pattern via the internet I could get going on one for OH for his return.

Keep on going Rosie you will soon see those pesky pounds off

M

Back