LT Diary Charlotte

To put it in perspective.... 42lbs!!!

That is fantastic, you should be enormously proud.

Good luck ;)
Thank you. How are you getting on?

I'm doing grand thanks. Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good week! Trying not to get too carried away but homacales have me on 13st 1 so I reckon chemist will have me at 13st 3 which I'll be chuffed with. Can't get there till about 12:00 though so might be carrying a load of excess water :D

Good luck ;)

I'm doing grand thanks. Weigh in tomorrow so fingers crossed for a good week! Trying not to get too carried away but homacales have me on 13st 1 so I reckon chemist will have me at 13st 3 which I'll be chuffed with. Can't get there till about 12:00 though so might be carrying a load of excess water :D

Good luck ;)
Wow well good luck to you too!

Another pound lost today (11 : 10.5) :)

Day 103 (Sunday 16th October 2016)
Another 100% day, drank about 2L of water plus shakes. My sister came to visit today, she said I look slim. We went into the cafe where my Mum works and she ate a fry up whilst I drank some water - I wasn't even tempted! Lost 2 pounds this week already so it's looking like this week's loss isn't going to be as bad as recent weeks, but then again knowing my luck I'll STS until weigh day or something!

My legs are getting slim :D (sorry lol)
IMG_0079.jpg

Day 104 (Monday 17th October 2016)
100% again, drank lots and lots of water. Been sitting about all day watching movies. Hoping for a loss tomorrow :)
My boyfriend's mum offered to give me one of her business suits, and then looked at me and said "oh maybe not, it's a 12, and you have a tiny waist" :D

0.5 pound lost today (11:10) :)

STS today so week 15 weigh-in at 164 pounds (11:10), a loss of 2.5 pounds

I've just gone through about 3 or 4 days sts but weighed myself this morning (home scales so not official) and 2lbs have magically shifted so I am unofficially 12st 12!

To quote that horrible song by Journey... "don't stop believing..." (sorry) :D

Good luck ;)

I've just gone through about 3 or 4 days sts but weighed myself this morning (home scales so not official) and 2lbs have magically shifted so I am unofficially 12st 12!

To quote that horrible song by Journey... "don't stop believing..." (sorry) :D

Good luck ;)
Hey that's amazing well done! Hold onto that feeeeeeling! ;)

Back