LT Diary Charlotte

You NEED to drink more water. Also why do you get weighed with your shoes on?

I drink at least 2 liters, and I don't know, when I had my first weigh-in I kept them on so now I have to keep them on every time. Doesn't matter anyway, lost more than 2.5lb :)

Day 21 (Thursday 28th November 2013)
Walked a mile into town to meet Mum at the cinema and then we went food shopping, wasn't even tempted by anything. Had a strange day, got chatted up and asked out for the first time in, well, ever. Feeling good and down 4.5lb at weigh-in :D

Excellent news Abbey, congrats!

It's tougher for some of us as weight loss seems slower than everyone else's. But I suppose that means were more grateful to reach goal and try harder to maintain it as it took us longer to get there.

doesnt matter how long it takes does it, its that you get there eventually and work hard to maintain it...think we all agree with that

well done you :)

h x

doesnt matter how long it takes does it, its that you get there eventually and work hard to maintain it...think we all agree with that

Agreed, I was worrying over nothing anyway :)

Absolutely amazing! keep it up! so you got catted up? did you give them your number? :)

Thank you! Yeah, it was really weird haha, and no I'm already seeing someone, I was just amazed at how people are noticing me more.

Last edited:
I took an idea from jenny_belte and begun a "£2 for a pound" jar, so for every pound I lose, £2 goes in! £30 in it already;)
Can go towards new clothes hehe

One thing I'm really looking forward to is getting new clothes, I'm so bored of wearing leggings and jeggings all the time because they're the only things that fit and look decent. I have really big thighs and butt so I can never get into jeans, no matter what size they are (size 14's will fit on the legs but are too big everywhere else). I've already started looking at clothes and made a list of stuff I want in March when I will have (hopefully) reached my goal.

Last edited:
Love the £2/lb idea! Plenty to save for your new clothes Abbey!

Keep up the great work :)

Love the £2/lb idea! Plenty to save for your new clothes Abbey!

Keep up the great work :)

It's very motivational, I can't wait to see it fill up as I shrink. Thanks, you too!

The feeling of getting into new clothes comfortably is just amazing. After piling on so much weight in the last couple of years I used to stick to a handful of clothes that I would wear regularly as the were the only ones I would feel comfortable in.

Now I find I can fit in to almost anything I have, but more importantly, I feel comfortable in them. Won't be long anyway Abbz, we will both have brand new wardrobes on our Birthdays lol! :p

The feeling of getting into new clothes comfortably is just amazing. After piling on so much weight in the last couple of years I used to stick to a handful of clothes that I would wear regularly as the were the only ones I would feel comfortable in.

Now I find I can fit in to almost anything I have, but more importantly, I feel comfortable in them. Won't be long anyway Abbz, we will both have brand new wardrobes on our Birthdays lol! :p

totally agree :)

h x

I'm exactly the same, I only wear a small combination of clothes. I can't wait to get to that stage, I'm a girl, I should enjoy buying clothes not loathe it :p
I'm going to go on a clothes shopping spree for my birthday! What are your birthday plans?

I'm exactly the same, I only wear a small combination of clothes. I can't wait to get to that stage, I'm a girl, I should enjoy buying clothes not loathe it :p
I'm going to go on a clothes shopping spree for my birthday! What are your birthday plans?

Don't really know yet tbh. Drake & The Weeknd are performing at the Nottingham Area the following week so I may see who I can talk into going to that! Besides that, nothing much I imagine!
How about you?

Don't really know yet tbh. Drake & The Weeknd are performing at the Nottingham Area the following week so I may see who I can talk into going to that! Besides that, nothing much I imagine!
How about you?
That sounds cool! Already promised my sister I'd go clubbing for my birthday haha oh dear

Back