LT Diary Charlotte

Im okish :( feeling a little sick and weak today but I'll be fine. Cant wait to get to a month :) do you have a refeed date yet or are you just going to see how you feel? x x
Aw no! is it because of LT or are you getting a cold? :( It's a proud moment but if you're like me and lose weight really slowly then it's a bit annoying knowing that you've got this far and haven't got much to show for it. I'm just going to see how I feel but the latest I can refeed is 6th March so that I can celebrate my birthday on the 13th! What about you? xx

Aw no! is it because of LT or are you getting a cold? :( It's a proud moment but if you're like me and lose weight really slowly then it's a bit annoying knowing that you've got this far and haven't got much to show for it. I'm just going to see how I feel but the latest I can refeed is 6th March so that I can celebrate my birthday on the 13th! What about you? xx

Im not sure why I'm feeling sick, maybe I've got a bug or something :( every shake is like torture. I promised my hubby that I would only stay on LT for 12 weeks, think that takes me up until feb 20th, but I will see. Its a pain losing weight slowly. On any other diet I lose it so slowly its awful because I am always dedicated, work out, eat right etc and hardly lose anything! pain in the bum. I'm hoping that I'll be in the 14s in the morning as I was 15st exactly yesterday. fingers crossed. x x

I don't think your loosing weight slowly. You've lost 20lbs in 30 days. I've lost 27 in 52 days. I think your looses are faster than mine, so don't worry about it as your loosing faster than you think.

I don't think your loosing weight slowly. You've lost 20lbs in 30 days. I've lost 27 in 52 days. I think your looses are faster than mine, so don't worry about it as your loosing faster than you think.

I suppose :)

Happy whole Month Abbz. Great job.

@ Jenny_belte hope you feel better.

Day 32 (Monday 9th December 2013)
Had a great day, met a friend and went into town for some Christmas shopping, she had a KFC whilst I drank water. Everyone is noticing the weight loss, including the boyfriend that I saw earlier. He's really lovely :D .
Only thing is I went it with just a thin jumper on and I'm home now but haven't warmed up yet and it's hard to type oops!

Im not sure why I'm feeling sick, maybe I've got a bug or something :( every shake is like torture. I promised my hubby that I would only stay on LT for 12 weeks, think that takes me up until feb 20th, but I will see. Its a pain losing weight slowly. On any other diet I lose it so slowly its awful because I am always dedicated, work out, eat right etc and hardly lose anything! pain in the bum. I'm hoping that I'll be in the 14s in the morning as I was 15st exactly yesterday. fingers crossed. x x
Ah sorry Jenny for some reason I only just realised that you'd replied! How are you feeling now? I'm feeling a bit like that today to be honest but I haven't really been anywhere so doubt it's a bug! Ah well I'm sure you'll be at a weight you're happy with by then! :) It's very annoying, I got all excited this morning because I was 12st6 but when I put my clothes on (which I do to get weighed at the pharmacy) I was 12st9, only going to be another small loss this week :( It's irritating isn't it? I'm like it with other diets too! Wow you're doing so well, were you in the 14's? Good luck anyway, I hope you're feeling better! xxx

Ah sorry Jenny for some reason I only just realised that you'd replied! How are you feeling now? I'm feeling a bit like that today to be honest but I haven't really been anywhere so doubt it's a bug! Ah well I'm sure you'll be at a weight you're happy with by then! :) It's very annoying, I got all excited this morning because I was 12st6 but when I put my clothes on (which I do to get weighed at the pharmacy) I was 12st9, only going to be another small loss this week :( It's irritating isn't it? I'm like it with other diets too! Wow you're doing so well, were you in the 14's? Good luck anyway, I hope you're feeling better! xxx

Hey, feeling a little better today thanks. I would go off your weight without your clothes, thats what I do, just tell them how much I weigh when I collect the shakes. Yes I am now in the 14s yay, this morning weighed 14st 12lbs.
goodnight x x

Well done on reaching a month on TFR Abbey......I'm with Kuro on this, 20lbs in a month is amazing!!

Hey, feeling a little better today thanks. I would go off your weight without your clothes, thats what I do, just tell them how much I weigh when I collect the shakes. Yes I am now in the 14s yay, this morning weighed 14st 12lbs.
goodnight x x

I suppose so, I was 12st5 this morning :eek: I'm amazed. Wow well done Jenny! Glad you're feeling better xx

Well done on reaching a month on TFR Abbey......I'm with Kuro on this, 20lbs in a month is amazing!!

Thanks Sag, well done on getting to 15 weeks!

I suppose so, I was 12st5 this morning :eek: I'm amazed. Wow well done Jenny! Glad you're feeling better xx

yay your Dad now weights more than you :) well done. you can tick off that mini goal now. soon you will be the lightest in the house.

I didnt weigh in this morning, will tomorrow though. As of yesterday Ive lost 5lbs this week, hoping for 1 more by thurs, 2 would be amazing and make half a stone this week. fingers crossed. only 7 more shakes till we weigh in x x

yay your Dad now weights more than you :) well done. you can tick off that mini goal now. soon you will be the lightest in the house.

I didnt weigh in this morning, will tomorrow though. As of yesterday Ive lost 5lbs this week, hoping for 1 more by thurs, 2 would be amazing and make half a stone this week. fingers crossed. only 7 more shakes till we weigh in x x

Hehe I'll tick it off at me weigh-in, my weight might have gone up again by then! Congrats, you're on a roll! Good luck at your weigh-in xx

Day 33 (Tuesday 10th December 2014)
Eek Christmas is just around the corner! My brother and his family will be here in 10 days, should be good. Last night I nearly forgot to have my third shake so had to drink it in bed at 11pm haha oops! I'm feeling really good, yesterday my friend said that my jumper was hanging off me and my legs look good, and the first thing my boyfriend said when I walked towards him was "wow you're looking slim, it's noticeable".
And all my clothes are hanging off me, these pajamas (size 12-14 from Primark) were tight this time last year, but now they're hanging off me and falling down, hehe :D

Day 34 (Wednesday 11th December 2013)
Had a good day, saw the boyfriend again last night because I actually have the confidence to go out and meet him, was ridiculously cold though. My niece came over for a while and we went for a walk down the beach, I seem to have more energy than her, which is surprising because she's thin and energetic. She also noticed the weight loss and said she was impressed and proud of me, yay!

Well done Abbz, I bet a lot more people notice it too but just don't say it!

Keep up the amazing work :)

Back