LT DIETER

ben

hi all,
i started LT 15/11/08 last week my first way in was today and have lost 11lbs have along way to go i weighed in at 21st
and my goal is 14st so will keep you posted, can only drink the strawberry shake, taste is ok,will post next week after weigh in.....

ben well done! thats a fantastic weight loss in your first week! you must be so happy!.... i think if you put a sweetener in your shakes they taste a little better. you could make the choc one into a hot chocolate and it definitely tastes alot lot better!!! good luck and keep us posted on how you get on!

xx

:welcome: wot a great start,keep it up & ule be there in no time:):)

welcome to lt Ben great start losing 11lb keep focused
all the best

xx

Welcome to Minimins and congratulations on your brilliant first week.

I only drank the strawberry (and bars) for the first week or two but now I am in love with the chocolate - give it another go in a few days as your tastebuds do change on this. Good luck for next week. :D:D

welcome ben and congrats on your 11lb loss thats great! Before you know it you will be at your target and feeling great xx

Hi Ben, nice to have you along.
There are other men on here, Scazman, Howdy Doody, Sailor Jack,etc. One of them might come along and give you some man type advice.
Great loss in your 1st week, good luck for next time.

Hi Ben, welcome to the forum. :)

We started LT on the same day. Well done with the 11 lb loss! That's a great start, just need to stick at it now.

Good luck.

Back