Lt in action..

Jez1206

Well I started it on Saturday 15th January and I want to keep it going for 56 days so 3 down (almost 4) and 52 to go.. I find doing it this way and treat it in days not wks gives me stronger motivation..
I want to lose a min of 3 stone in this time but know in wk 4, I have an important night out so will not be 100% all way through but know I'm strong enough to be 100% outside of this one day...
I have had pretty ok day so far and the water intake has been easier than I thought...
I love the chicken soup but because I was getting hungry middle afternoon, I have now split the soup in half and have it at lunch and dinner..
On a very strange ending, I have had no alcohol cravings or chocolate cravings but everytime my little boys eats melon I want some!!!! Odd... Wish I could have melon with this plan then I know I would keep it going for 100days....

My first weigh in is Friday so will keep you posted...
110.8 kg on start day.. Lets see what I can achieve..
Diary will be updated regularly..
Enjoy reading my updates!

So day 4 is over and other than a few small headaches... Hunger has been controlled..
First weigh in Friday and am feeling better about myself already after only 4 days.. 52 left!!!!

Well done so far!

Tomorrow us first weigh in and feel like I need some good news to make this last week feel so worth while and keep me pushing for another 7 weeks..
I know I have lost weight because I can see it already without even goin on scales..!
I missed not chewing on something but don't get hungry so thats good..
I will update you all tomorrow on my first result..
I was 110.8kg on registration and I want to get to 85kg b4 starting maintenance...

Hiya
Im on lipotrim and just made sure I walked for an hour every other day..

I kept to it 100% and can see the change already.. Just another 22kg to go...

Heya, well done on the loss, certainly makes it all worth it.
Keep it up and you'll do great ;)

Hi All
Just had my week 2 WI and all going well still...
Lost 9lb and that makes it 19lb in 2 wks!
Feel good and not had any bad days since day 3! Let's hope that continues..!
Started in the 17's and it feels better bring in the 15's... Just need to get into the 13's.! 6 weeks to go..

Back