LT returnee just saying Hi

Great results Pete - what a start!

Good luck to you too, Milk Tray Man!

Well done Pete. Almost 20lbs knocked off in two weeks. You must be well pleased with that result. Keep up the good work and the weeks will just fly by. Lots of luck for your next weigh in.

hi pete, welcome to the forum, i know it's going to help me over the next few months, hope it's the same for you!

Week 3 weigh in, just 3lbs. I was a little disapointed then thought hang on, thats more than I managed to lose in 3 weeks on any other diet!
So 1st 8.2 (the 0.2 is very important:giggle:)gone now in 3 weeks. very happy overall.

hello Pete and WOWZERS what a fab start - you must be over the moon. I certainly would be! Keep up the good work, thats got to be one hell of a motivation for you :)

Welcome to you also, Milktray Man.. :)

Donna xx

well done pete!!! its comin off quick, how you feeling on the lipotrim? im doin just mighty fine at the moment, dont know wots wrong with me. i was out shopping today when i was time for a shake, so i went in macdonalds, ordered a bottle of water and asked them for some ice in a cup, i went upstairs where its quiet, made up my shake with the ice and water in my shaker, i poured it back into the macdonalds cup, put the lid on and the straw in and walked round the shops with my shake!! the best thing about it is i went in macdonalds and never thought about f**d!!

I agree, Yeah big well done ur going greeeeeeeat!

Hi Pete, welcome and best of luck :)

Back