LT -vs- CD - What is the difference.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by paul1978, 19 April 2010 Social URL.

1. paul1978

paul1978 DO NOT QUIT !

I have read posts on both forums and have done CD before so know what that is all about, but how does Lipotrim (LT) differ from Cambridge (CD)? As far as I can gather, LT is still shakes and still give relatively good losses. Dont know how much it costs (Maybe someone can tell me) but I know there have been a few posts on this forum in the past from people who have changed to CD from LT, so maybe someone can tell me the difference between LT and CD please ?
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. determinator

determinator Banned

I started on LT and swapped to CD . The main difference is taste and variety !! LT has 3 flavours of shake ( all vile ) , 1 soup ( unedible ) and 2 'flap jacks ' ( more like dried out oxo cubes with lumps of fat in !!) . It costs £36 a week for ladies and £48 a week for men ( men only get 2 large packs a day ) and yopu get it from participating chemists. The losses are virtually the same.

CD on the other hand has loads of flavours, they all ( well most) taste amazing ( especially after LT!!) , the bars are delicious and its fairly similar in price ( approx £1.70 - £2 a pack , so about £38 a week if you have 3 packs )
  4. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Cambridge Diet
    I think determinator answered that qu perfectly! I'm just gonna second the LT being gross part as I started on that too
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.