LT Vs Exante losses

jools1986

Silver Member
I have just been informed that the losses are bigger on LT...is this true? Something to do with the carb content.

I'm torn now, I wanted to do exante for the price and selection but if I will lose quicker I'll be tempted to go over to LT

anyone had experience of this? x

Not true at all!!! If you look on the Lipotrim site they like every other VLCD say you can lose a stone a month

All vlcd will help you lose a stone a month but it also depends on the individual .!

i think theyre the same ive just swapped from lt to exante and am still losing 3-4 lbs.

Hi there,
Funny I was just looking about for the same thing. I've just swapped over from Lipotrim and am gutted only lost 2lb this week, was on Lipotrim for 5 weeks and on average lost 5lb a week.

As I've bought a bumper pack I'll see in through. I was majorly bored with Lipotrim (in danger of caving in all together) which is why I switched so whilst I'm disappointed with the lower loss this week I'm hoping the diet will be easy to maintain longer.

Slow weightloss is better than none at all.
and the diet affects everyone in different ways.

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do!:)

Don't know about slow weight loss TTT. Wait till you come across Starlight. Poor soul has only lost 3 stone in 6 weeks on Exante (only wish I was as "slow" as that!). :)

Oh, have just seen Starlight has posted while I've been typing this. See ........

Thanks Girls, Am not disheartened as yet, could just be one of those things. Will see how the next couple of weeks pan out. Good luck this week.

haha my thoughts are with starlight and her painfully slow losses ;) x

I think we'll all have weeks when we have low losses - I had a 1lb week, and now 2.5lb this week, but I still average 1 stone a month so it's swings and roundabouts.

Starlight - hang in there deary ;)

just keep drinking lots of water and youll catch up next week.

I have just been informed that the losses are bigger on LT...is this true? Something to do with the carb content.

I'm torn now, I wanted to do exante for the price and selection but if I will lose quicker I'll be tempted to go over to LT

anyone had experience of this? x

Hello all. You may remember me as the whinging one last week :)
Well got another week over me and i've lost 4.5lb so am pleased. Bizzarely I'm also out of Ketosis, but that was my own fault I had a blip mid week. But all in all am chuffed, will certainly see this bumper pack through.

I'm now of the opinion I don't mind if the losses are slightly slower as this weight loss is a marathon opposed to a sprint and I'm happy to be in it for the long haul!

Good luck with the losses.

4.5lbs is great - especially when you've already lost 30-odd pounds before.

Well done :)

Thanks :D Think I was spoiled with the earlier big losses. Now am on to steady but sure. You have done fantastic well too. good woman!

Back