Lucia's Diary - All EE

Lucia Lucia

Silver Member
Right, it's the first day back on track since the new year day off.

Scales showing a slight gain but should be ok by Thursday WI.

Food today:

Breakfast - none as up late and still bloaty and stuffed.

Lunch - Pasta with pastrami and veg and pesto (3 syns)

Hifi bar (hex b) 375 ml soya unsweetened(hex a) for use throughout the day.

Dinner Roast chicken, carrots, peas, soya low fat asda yog (need to look up syn value)

Feeling very invigorated and looking forward to getting another 5 stone off this year one day at a time.

yog is 2.5. Then also will have small slice bread from small loaf with scrape clover light Total syns for day 9

Food looks good, good luck in getting those 5 stones off! X

sent from my Samsung galaxy s
9.5lbs left to go to be pre Christmas weight

thanks, Shenzi. You are doing a great job too!

thanks, Shenzi. You are doing a great job too!

Thank you I was doing great till october and then went to a standstill for months until christmas where I gained 10lbs :eek: but its given me the kick I needed and intend to be at goal by next Christmas :D

Out to the sales with the children tomorrow so will have a good breakfast before we go. Last day of the school hols so brekkie will be:

hex a- 350ml soya milk unsweetened

hex b - 2 slices wholemeal bread from a small loaf

scrape clover light - 2 syns

2 eggs

grapefruit

Going to do gammon mash and mango chutney(3 syns) and veggies for evening meal. Not sure about lunch yet. Might get something ultra low out or maybe wait til we get home.

I went through the freezer this evening and listed all the stuff so I can make a meal plan. The freezer is packed full so I dont want to buy anything in until mid to late Jan so should help the pennies as should only need the veggies etc to go with the main stuff.

Raring to go today, hubby has gone back to work today after the Christmas break and the kids go back tomorrow. I saw a very inspiring programme last night about a woman who weighed 24 st and lost 9 stone last year. That has spurred me on. I have also pledged to lose 6 stone this year on the thread here and the biggest loser starts tonight so it all helps to focus on the job in hand.

Lots of walking in town today. Bought cooked salmon flakes for lunch in Tesco, nothing in the ingredients to make it anything but free so have only had the 5 syns today. Might have a hi fi later if hungry.

Right, kids back to school!

Breakfast
2 eggs
2 slices wholemeal from small loaf (hexb)
350 ml unsweetened soya milk (hex a) grapefruit
smidge clover light (1 syn)

Lunch
2 slices bread from std loaf (7syns), salmon
quark
2 apples
3 clementines

Dinner

Pork chops (fat removed)
syn free homemade bbq sauce
jacket potato
broccoli
carrots
courgettes
green beans

Soya yog asda (2.5 syns)
weight watchers biscuit (2.5 syns)

15 syns

Ok, weigh in day today.

B- Grapefruit
Banana
vlf fromage frais

L- 2 slices small 400g loaf - hex b
Quark
black pepper
Ham
lettuce

2 clemetines
apple

D - small takeaway donner kebab with lots of salad and no mayo or chiili sauce (15 syns)

Weigh in was 1lb off. Really pleased as that means I only weigh half a pound more than on 22nd Dec.

Hubby has joined tonight so thats been a huge change as he's showing and intrest.

Highlight of the day was the very very yummy kebab. What a treat!

Good day today.

B- 2 Eggs
2 slices from small loaf hex b
scrape clover light 1 syn

350 ml soya unsweetened milk hex a

L- scone (med so 10 syns)
3 clementines
1 apple

D- crab sticks
makerel
prawns
quark
jacket potato
salad

not sure abou pud yet

Ok, have just made a SW quiche for tommorow, in the oven now as I like it very cold. It has cottage cheese, chives,onions, peppers and ham in it mixed up with 3 eggs.

I am going to try som e asparagus soup but will syn the low fat creme fraiche and butter as I cant bear soup like baby veg puree!

Ok, things going well. First WI on 4th Jan was a pound loss. Second WI was a lovely 3 lbs off. So the 1.5 lbs Christmas gain is well and truely laid to rest.Pleased with the start to the year and on track for the 6 st off!

Hubby has booked a weekend away without the kids for my birthday at the end of Feb, so really looking forward to that and hoping for another stone off before we go away.

Foodwise been very good. Todays food:

B- 60g wholemeal bread(hex b)
grapefruit
scrape clover light (1 syn)
Ham
Alpro unsweetened soya milk for day (hex a)

L- Jacket Potato
teaspoon clover light (1 syn)
homemade coleslaw (2 tbsp el mayo syn)
hi fi bar (6 syns)
blueberries

D- Roast chicken
mash
carrots
peas
green beans

soya yog ( 2 and a half syns)

12 and a half syns

Hoping for a solid 2 pounds off come Thursday but time will tell!

Well done, looks like your doing very well with your eating plan. you sound very focused..keep going girl! :) x

i have found your diary :D:D:D:D:D:D

( suddenly realised how to yesterday:happy036:)

so now if you don't mind i can add you to my list of stalkees :D

hope your having a good week xxx

Back