Lucky 7 Back to plan

Lucky7

Lucky7
First day back on plan for a while... SO glad I revisited Minimins as looked up Glorious Skinny Soups and realised they REALLY don't work with SW as work out high syns. Just bought 2 flipping tubs (unopened), so will be donating these to a friend who isn't on SW!

B: 2 boiled eggs & clem & black tea
S: Grapes
L: TBA - can't have my planned soup now! Grrr.
S: Sharon fruit
D: Syn free beef & veg chilli served with peppery mashed swede
S: VFF Muller Light with apple 'dippers'

Off to the gym for 11am aerobics class and may go for a walk in the sunshine later as well. :)

OMG - just heard that one of my school friend' brothers who was a couple of years older than me died after having an aneurysm last night. One of my other school friends had one a couple of weeks ago and pulled through due (according to the hosp) to the fact that she was so healthy (healthy diet / lots of exercise) so had large lung capacity and was able to function with one lung til she was in hospital and under their care.

I WILL be healthy. I WILL.

RIP 'Bones' and big virtual hugs to Sammy and family. :( !!

Okay. The plan for today..

B: 2 boiled eggs & an orange & coffee with spoon of Coffeemate light whitener (2 syns??)
S: Sharon Fruit or a pomegranate
L: Mushroom and tomato pasta bake (HexA cheese)
S: Grapes
D: Lamb leg steak, broccoli, cauliflower, roast potatoes, gravy (2 syns??)
S: Activia light & grapes

Now - looking more to the future... I KNOW that we're supposed to use syns spread more evenly over the week, and I agree with this in principle. However, this doesn't work for me as I go out at the weekend for a drink and need to save lots of syns for this. That's the only way I have a hope of sticking to my weekly syns I'm afraid. So, I will aim for 5 - 7 syns Mon to Thu and save the others for Fri - Sun.

I'm also considering joining SW online so I can use the diary, syns online, etc to stick to plan. Hmmm.

Easier decision made would be that dinner tomorrow is chilli and mashed swede (second half of what had yesterday).
I also need to work out syns on a very delicious lamb (lean) and veg curry which I made and put in the freezer so I know whether to nosh it myself or suprise my OH with a surprise act of out-of-character generosity. :D

Hmmmm - just tried to join slimming world online but couldn't complete it. Sent e-mail and got this message... 'Your Message has successfully been sent to the relevant Slimming World department. Please allow 7 working days if a response is required.' Not sure if it's just me being impatient, but if they want £65 off me I expect same day response, or next day at least! Let's see how they do.

Another 100% day today.

a 20g Half Fat Cheese & splash soya milk
b 40g Half Fat Cheese

Breakfast: 2 boiled eggs & clementine
Lunch: Pasta Bake (Mushrooms Tomatoes Onion wholemeal pasta)
Dinner: Chilli with mashed swede (Ex-Lean Beef Mince; Tomatoes; Lentils; Courgettes; Peppers; Mushrooms)
Snacks: Grapes; Persimmon; Apple; Pomegranate; Seafood sticks

Coffee Mate = 2
Curley Wurley = 5.5

TOTAL = 7.5

Exercise: Metafit 30mins & Abs Blast 30 mins (phew!!)

I bought a box of Chai Tea bags in Asda today. It's very nice, but the tea bags are quite squidgy and strange when you try to squeeze the water out.

Oh, and this is the plan for tomorrow...

Breakfast: Rolled oats soaked with grated apple, cinnamon & raspberry activia overnight (will add some strawberry water if too thick)

Lunch: Mush & cheese omelette then fruit

Dinner: Slow cooked veg and lamb

Syns: Whisky! (I'm literally only taking the money for planned drinks out with me and shall stay out of rounds. Will be going out late as have to go to find out about production of Guys and Dolls that I'm going to audition to be in (only chorus) - I'm figuring that being on stage at the Cambridge Arts Theatre over Easter next year will give me good incentive to stay on track and lose weight!!) :)

Back