Lucky is gonna stay on track !!!

xxluckyxx

Silver Member
Hello everyone
Ive decided to post on here for a bit as i have struggled to stick to Lipotrim for the last few weeks .

Why ???
firstly my head hasnt been in the right place , its still not right there but i will do this .

Second - pain ! ive had pain in the ribcage area and i wanted to find out the cause of it , was eating sensibly last week and it was only last night when i knew i had to much to eat that it hurt again . so heres to at least 2 weeks with no more pain , if it does start up while i ss again i dont know what i will do . fingers crossed hey .

I will be catching up on everyone's posts on here and hope i get to chat to you over the next few weeks , life can be very crazy but we all have mad moments , dont we !!!!

Heres to us ...we will succeed !!!! :grouphugg:

Good on ya Lucky !!

you can do this....keep us posted on your progress :)

Debz
xx

Hey Sam we can do this, Becki was surprised I lost a lb after the week I had. She said so many people lose the plot totally.....!
Hey I forgot to put on my thread that I plucked up the courage to try the Vanilla again, I put ice in it and was actually ok.

Good luck, lucky!!

You're almost there now... 2 weeks will fly by!!
By the way, size 14? WOW!!!

Go for the 12s now!! xxx

Hi Lucky, good luck hun. Looking forward to hearing how you go. I'm a perpetual struggler at the moment. But from tomorrow I'm gonna be a reformed struggler lol!

You're right, we can do this!

Thanks Fiona , really pleased although i do still feel like im wearing an 18 !!! funny how my mind cant catch up !!

How are you doing ?
Not long before your down here in Plymouth , we shall have to sort out a night out when your down x

I was gonna come on here and rant tonight but im not going too !!!
I feel a bit calmer and its not really worth the hassle of moaning .
Work was good today , i had a review and i started to cry as things at home are starting to get to me again , but we worked thru the review and all was well , plans are in place again as my wrist plays up so they will do all they can to keep me away from certain tills !

Went in the kiosk for an hour , was good . the lottery went down thou and i had to hold the fort !!!! which was funny .
Next thing i knew the guy i had a date with a few weeks ago was stood opposite me !!!! my face was a picture lol .... i dont think i will be seeing him again !!!! hehehe

The guy i was working with had a giggle too !!! hahaha

I then got my son from Sonkies house and took him home to get him changed for football , then down to my mums to take her shopping , bless her think she really wanted to get out of the house , but i had to rush her shopping !!!!

Told her i'll take her again on thursday .

Will had a good time at football tonight which was good , then i came home had my 2nd shake and cooked kids tea , then i went upto the car park to see Daniel !!!!

God it was nice to see him x
All seems well he is on holiday tomoro and when he comes back we are going to set aside a day or night just for us every week so we can 'blossom' our friendship .

Hope everyone has had a good day x

To see what happens with Dan , would be nice seeing that he was the one i left oh for !!! 3 years later blah blah blah

Went to my friends tonight for a bbq and i gave in :sigh: was doing so well but then there was a burger (very small ) i may add and one tiny sausage left . well i couldnt leave it there .
Felt really bad after . im so stupid .

Anyone got any advice on when it does get that hard , do we slap ourselves and say no more or for the rest of the night do we think , well ive done it now i may as well carry on ?????

Work was pants today , steve popped in but never said hello :cry:

Got to cut my nails to before i bite them off !!!

Thanks janey , i'll let you know on the pain , if i do get any i only have myself to blame . hope your well , how much have you lost now ?

Hi well i didnt manage to stay on track , but i feel like i can take a day at a time and do all i can to keep with it .

Off to centre parks at the weekend and have to have a huge talk with the ex , on how we wont get back together and stuff cos it just dont feel right . so goodluck to me !!!

I had a little stress out session with my daughter yesterday and although its not sorted im working on it .

Hope everyone else is doing well , im gonna now have a little peep at some of ur threads !!!!

Well last night i told the ex that i didnt feel the same way as he did and he was gutted , i was waiting for the silly o`clock phone calls but they never happened .
Today however he text and said about getting some stockings for the weekend , which i never replied too .

No i wont be getting any !!!
lol

So anyhow , ive been chatting to a long time love of mine Daniel and we are now girlfriend and boyfriend !!!

Last time this happened it lasted 5 hours ...so im now counting down !!!

I hope it does work . he is a good guy , just a little compilcated .

Yes im soft but so would you be !!!! hehehe

Diet is not happening this week , i will be back to it monday morning thou , ive been ill this week with a head cold/ sinisitus and its driving me crazy !

Off to centre parks tomoro so cant stick to LT while there .

Monday it will be and i will get into ketosis and stay there .

I WILL , I WILL , I WILL !!!!!!

Back