Lucy1987's Food Diary

Sunday 8th May 2011 Green Day

Breakfast: Two chocolate weetabix (HEB1 + 2 syns) with semi skimmed milk (HEA1)

Lunch: Part packet of chicken flavoured savoury rice

Tea: Quorn stir fry with remainder of savoury rice and part packet of low fat chicken and herb flavoured super noodles

Snacks: Vanilla activia yoghurt, Fibre plus bar (HEB2), 3 Laughing Cow Light triangles (HEA2), Muller light

Total syns: 2

Last edited:
Quorn stir fry

Attachments

• 2011-05-08 17.50.25.jpg
    2011-05-08 17.50.25.jpg
    345.4 KB · Views: 48
Trying to have a few red days this week as next week will be all green (and will involve a lot of mug shots!) with me being away on residential with my placement.

Monday 9th May 2011 Red Day

Lunch: 6 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads (HEB2) with 4 laughing cow light cheese triangles (HEA2) and wafer thin ham

Tea: Beef burgers (Extra lean mince, onions, chilli powder, peri peri spice, oxo cube, salt and pepper) with butternut squash chips and carrots

Snacks: Vanilla activia yoghurt, Fibre plus bar (5.5 syns), Alpen light (3 syns), French fries (4 syns), Muller light, Apple

Total syns: 14.5

I've just made an amazing quiche for tomorrow's lunch. Will be sharing this with my boyfriend (although I realistically could eat it all myself!)

Attachments

• 2011-05-09 22.15.02.jpg
    2011-05-09 22.15.02.jpg
    384.9 KB · Views: 46
Tuesday 10th May 2011 Red Day

Lunch: Half a SW quiche (eggs, vlf cottage cheese, onions and ham)

Tea: Chicken breast with chargrill spices with butternut squash chips, carrots and green beans

Snacks: Strawberries topped with a vanilla activia yoghurt, Fibre plus bar (HEB2), Alpen light (3 syns), French fries (4 syns), Muller light, 2 apples, 4 laughing cow light cheese triangles (HEA2)

Total syns: 9

My tea was really tasty tonight. Full now though. Picture below...

Attachments

• 2011-05-10 18.23.30.jpg
    2011-05-10 18.23.30.jpg
    330.4 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:
Wednesday 11th May 2011 Red Day

Lunch: Half a SW quiche (eggs, vlf cottage cheese, onions and ham)

Tea: Carvery. Turkey and gammon (with fat removed) with carrots, one yorkshire pudding (3 syns) and gravy (2 syns)

Snacks: Vanilla activia yoghurt, Fibre plus bar (HEB2), Alpen light (3 syns), French fries (4 syns), Muller light, Apple, 4 laughing cow light cheese triangles (HEA2)

Total syns: 14

Went to the cinema this evening to see Something Borrowed. It was pretty good actually. Brought a yoghurt, a fibre plus bar and a can of diet coke with me. My family were laughing about the fact I had brought a yoghurt to the cinema but I enjoyed it and was not tempted by the sweets they had bought from the pick and mix. :)

Thursday 12th May 2011 Green Day

Lunch: 50g of wholeweat couscous made with stock, onions and one cajun spiced quorn fillet

Tea: Two quorn sausages, SW wedges and baked beans

Snacks: Vanilla activia yoghurt, Fibre plus bar (HEB2), Alpen light (3 syns), French fries (4 syns), Muller light, Apple, 2 laughing cow light cheese triangles (HEA2)

Friday 13th May 2011 Green Day

Lunch: 50g of wholeweat couscous made with stock, onions and one cajun spiced quorn fillet

Tea: Baked bean lasagne with 42g mozarella cheese (HEA2) with SW wedges

Snacks: Vanilla activia yoghurt, Fibre plus bar (HEB2), Alpen light (3 syns), French fries (4 syns), Muller light, Apple

Saturday 14th May 2011 Green Day

Lunch: Sweet and sour mug shot, 3 ryvita wholegrain crackerbreads (Part HEB2) 2 laughing cow light triangles (HEA2)

Tea: 6 quorn nuggets (3 syns) with SW wedges and baked beans

Snacks: Vanilla activia yoghurt, Fibre plus bar (5.5 syns), Alpen light (Part HEB2), French fries (4 syns), Muller light, Apple

Total syns: 14.5

Back