LucyLous diary - soup??

well done on the sts i did to dis week!! dont worry i think at this stage my fellas a bit sceptical to ive been messing about since 2yrs ago but i no i can do it so just try and believe in urself and ul get there eventually hunni xx

AWWW that sucks hun - screw them and join the gym! at least there you can ignore people:talk017:

Well I did it! I joined that gym last night. The girls were really nice and very helpfull. I was embarassed of course cos I had to get weighed and measured but those measurements will be smaller next month!

I feel that Im in control (well better than I was :rolleyes:!). What seems to be working for me is that each evening Ive been writing down exactly what Im having the next day, including snacks and all and I wont have anything other than whats on my list. Im trying to drink more water too but that bit Im terrible at! I think the realisation that I cant mess around anymore is scaring me into doing well.

Weather isnt too bad here today. So hopefully Ill get out for a walk this evening. My body is a bit sore from the pilates yesterday so I know it worked but dont know if Ill go again ... was just too embarassing!! Loads of skinnies bums in the air then mine (think back of a bus :D!) so we wont go there!!

I saw these two lovely wedding dresses online. Now they could be horrible on but I like them both so its something to aim for anyway.....

Attachments

• Mori lee dress.jpg
    Mori lee dress.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 26
  • Mori Lee dress 2.jpg
    Mori Lee dress 2.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 26
Oh god - now I want to get married just for the dress. Dont worry about the sts - I gained a lb! x

God I cant wait to go home! Work sucks!

Hey lucy wll done on joinig the gym hun - and hey maybe youl meet some great friends there as well, was it expensive to sign up? xx

Not a happy bunny! Work is so quiet at the moment and Im just bored! And what do I do when Im bored.....eat! (well normally :rolleyes:) but I am being good so far!

Saraian it was 100euro to join and its 45euro a month so about £100 I think?? Its a nice little place. Small but only for women. It kind of has a curves circuit for a half hour then they do half hour classes like aerobics, step, blt and spinning. Although I think Ill give spinning a miss for a while! I dont think Id be able!

Diet is going well....Im just bored out of my tree!

wow it sounds fab, i wish the gym was cheaper to join! maybe so many of us wouldnt be overweight if it was! I guess i will have to stick too Davina:rotflmao:

LucyLou are you in Profiles on O'Connell Street? That's where I was when I lived in Dublin...it was a great little gym!! x Hope you're feeling positive this morning! :)

No its a small one in Lusk at home. Is profiles for women only too?

Im feeling very positive and very in control but very hungry!! :D

Hi Louise. Lovely dresses both - should be good for the willpower eh?

I'm getting married next March and will be wedding dress shopping in December or thereabouts as well - hoping the fear factor keeps me on track lol.

Hey lou - why dont you print one out and put it on the fridge???? I am gonna do that soon to stop me eating! lol x

Ive got a picture of me on the fridge when i was slim and somedays t stops me and some days it dont - but geting marrid has to be the biggest incentive!

Morning all :)
Sorry I havent been on over the weekend, I was soo busy running here there and everywhere!!

Im happy to report that food wise I have been great. I even managed to go to the gym on friday and saturday. Now I know Ill get hung for saying this but I stepped on the scales this morning and it hasnt budged :cry:?? Official WI is tomorrow so Im hoping its just a fluctuation??

I really really want my 2lbs this week to get my first stone!

Do you normally WI on your own scales, Louise, or do you weigh at class? It might just be different scales?

Nope! I know Im so bold I normally WI on the class scales but I weigh myself at home too!!

LOL. Don't know then. Could be a bit of water retention - the scales are often different just from one day to the next.

You'll just have to wait I guess and see what the 'official' weigh-in says. Fingers crossed for your stone.

Back