LucyLu's Baby No2 without the 3 stone gain this time please?...

How exciting!!! :) Let us know! :D x

I know some say a girl and a boy is the perfect scenario but the relationship my husband has with our ds is just so wonderful and I can see another little boy just slotting into that so well!

Lovely to see the little boy yesterday anyway, time is just flying by, before I know it I will be having my 19 week scan!

Food wise...Not so good yesterday, just couldn't get satisfied and come evening our stir fry i'd been drooling over just wasn't the nicest so cheese and biscuits came out....Oh well! I don't have too many nights like that, i'm sure i'm aloud the occasional one - Just got to try and be good today instead!!!

I know some say a girl and a boy is the perfect scenario but the relationship my husband has with our ds is just so wonderful and I can see another little boy just slotting into that so well! Lovely to see the little boy yesterday anyway, time is just flying by, before I know it I will be having my 19 week scan! Food wise...Not so good yesterday, just couldn't get satisfied and come evening our stir fry i'd been drooling over just wasn't the nicest so cheese and biscuits came out....Oh well! I don't have too many nights like that, i'm sure i'm aloud the occasional one - Just got to try and be good today instead!!!

Do you know I've never really wanted "1 girl and 1 boy" (funny that's what's I'm having! Lol) as I wanted to be different lol x It's why I didn't want to just stick at 2 children, as most families nowadays have 2 children and then for some reason society sees it as the "perfect family" to have a mum, a dad, a girl and a boy, but I've always thought differently! I think having 2 or 3 girls, or 2 or 3 boys is just as perfect. :) I'm one of three girls and to me that's normal!

I think it will be lovely to have two boys growing
up together! :) x how exciting! I think it's lovely finding out as not only can you be prepared, but you start to imagine what your little family will be like. I often think about Amelia and her little brother causing havoc! Lol xxxx

That's nice to hear!!!

Had a bit of a blip this weekend, surprised to see 8st 11 still so I'd better be good until weds weigh in see if I can maintain it!

Thanks cas!

Morning of weigh in, scales say 8st 11 which will mean I've gained the 1lb I lost last week plus maybe a bit more but we will see!

Off running again at 6, I've warned the woman I'll be slow so musn't push myself as the pelvic pain I get after just isn't worth it. I've only got tonight, a run fri and then park run a week sun to do and that's it, I'm vac packing my size 8 running gear away!

Well yesterday was a complete write off! Headache and chills started about 11 and I just suffered all day.

Decided to put me and the baby first and cancelled running and weigh in, instead I had a nice bath and pjs on by 5pm!!!

Finished the evening with a lovely spicy curry, managed to avoid the nann and extras I'd normally add and went to bed at 8.30.

Feeling a bit blurg this morning but hopefully it's nothing major starting.

Definately some sort of bug in my household! My throat is sore today and although hubs is much better my 4 year old is coughing like a good un this morning :(

Haven't really been in the zone, i'm eating 80% sw i'd say and going over syns so I deserve to see 8.13 today.

I can't hang onto the 8's forever though - It was always going to happen!

17+3

8st13 again today so I think i've jumped up a few lbs and it's here to stay. Thats a total gain of 5lbs so far which really isn't that bad, i think!?

Hubby's working today and yesterday so i've had our DS to entertain when really I just want a pj day!!! We went for a lovely walk together this morning but both of us are whacked out, I even thought i'd get a snooze on the sofa but he had other ideas!!! Can't wait for 6 o'clock, i'm getting in the nicest bath ever, locking that door and relaxing for at least half an hour!

I've made a Gino spag boll and it tastes delicious! I will be enjoying a sprinkle of parmesan, oh crap can I have it? I must go check!!! If I can't I will just have cheddar - I might even treat myself to a small glass of red but I will see how I feel later.

5lb gain is fab hun! By 20 weeks I had gained a stone lol!

Hope you're having a nice evening xx

Oh thanks princess!

I gained at least a stone by 20 weeks the first time around, Do you mind me asking if you think you've gained because of eating or just baby weight? I know the baby doesn't weigh that much by 20 weeks but there's the water and extra stuff isn't there!

Xx

Oh thanks princess!

I gained at least a stone by 20 weeks the first time around, Do you mind me asking if you think you've gained because of eating or just baby weight? I know the baby doesn't weigh that much by 20 weeks but there's the water and extra stuff isn't there!

Xx

With my daughter I don't think I started gaining until 20 weeks ish, but that was more because I lost weight in the 1st trimester and still had sickness/food aversions until 18-20 weeks lol! I put on 2st in total with her (that's going to 42 weeks)

With this one - no sickness, no food aversions and if anything my appetite has tripled!! I can't stop eating! lol x So when I was 20 weeks I think my 1 stone gain would have been because of the food lol! By 28 weeks I'd put on 2st 1lb, but I've managed to maintain that for the last few weeks so don't feel so bad about it. I've gained a bit this week as I've not stopped eating junk but back on the healthy eating now to try and start maintaining a 2st ish gain. Don't want to gain any more than 2st 7lbs in total. x

But yes, you do have to take into account weight of extra fluid, blood, placenta, baby (obviously), boobs, waters etc too! :) xx

With my daughter I don't think I started gaining until 20 weeks ish, but that was more because I lost weight in the 1st trimester and still had sickness/food aversions until 18-20 weeks lol! I put on 2st in total with her (that's going to 42 weeks)

With this one - no sickness, no food aversions and if anything my appetite has tripled!! I can't stop eating! lol x So when I was 20 weeks I think my 1 stone gain would have been because of the food lol! By 28 weeks I'd put on 2st 1lb, but I've managed to maintain that for the last few weeks so don't feel so bad about it. I've gained a bit this week as I've not stopped eating junk but back on the healthy eating now to try and start maintaining a 2st ish gain. Don't want to gain any more than 2st 7lbs in total. x

But yes, you do have to take into account weight of extra fluid, blood, placenta, baby (obviously), boobs, waters etc too! :) xx

You've done well to maintain though!!! I would love to get away a 2stone gain, that would take me to 10st 8 and I think the most i've ever weighed not being pregnant is 10st so I could totally live with that! Just gotta keep going haven't we.

x

Oh dear, I've got the munchies bad!

I haven't weighed in days, I imagine I will see the 9's tomorrow when I face up to it!

Back